WTB Fantastic Four 1 3.0-4.0

22 posts in this topic

430 posts

Been searching for a while now.  Any help would be great.

Thanks for all the help!

AJ

Edited by AJCohen

430 posts

Help me bump. 

Also happily willing to offer a finders fee. :banana:

430 posts

Bringing it back up again.  Got sidetracked when I found my hulk 1 3.0 a couple months ago but really need my Fantastic Four1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

AJ

3,725 posts

GLWYS

Edited by dem1138

430 posts

Thanks so much Iceman and Dem.

Really looking for a minimum of OW and no signs.  

Still looking.

Thanks,

AJ

430 posts

Bump please. Still staying up late nights cruising the net for a 3.0-4.0, at least OW and no chipping. Please help. Must find. Can’t sleep. Thanks!

10,178 posts

There's a really nice 4.0 on comiclink right now too.  But I imagine you'll have to pay a mint to get that one.

Realistically, if you are that motivated and serious about purchasing, and that particular in what kind of copy you only want to buy, I strongly suggest you list some prices of what you are going to pay (and FYI, "paying GPA" will not likely get you many or any responses either).

Best of luck!

-J.

3,725 posts
18 hours ago, Jaydogrules said:

There's a really nice 4.0 on comiclink right now too.  But I imagine you'll have to pay a mint to get that one.

Realistically, if you are that motivated and serious about purchasing, and that particular in what kind of copy you only want to buy, I strongly suggest you list some prices of what you are going to pay (and FYI, "paying GPA" will not likely get you many or any responses either).

Best of luck!

-J.

Or just pay up for the 4.0 closing on Comiclink because that hammer price will certainly become the new benchmark for the pricing of that book.

20 posts
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:24 AM, Iceman399 said:

Have a 2.5 Ss Lee if that's of interest. 

What are you looking for on that book?

6,971 posts
8 minutes ago, Hivull said:

What are you looking for on that book?

Sold already :(

11,362 posts

The CL 4.0 copy ending today. Should you be bidding, wishing you the best of luck in winning!

10,178 posts
9 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

The CL 4.0 copy ending today. Should you be bidding, wishing you the best of luck in winning!

Finished at $15.5k.  That's $2500 more than the last sale on GPA from only a couple of months ago.  :ohnoez:

-J.

430 posts

Thanks dem1138 and Dark Night and everyone else for the help. Like dem1138 said I might as well go after the Comic Link one because it will set the new bar. It was a little more than I wanted to spend and I really was looking for a 3.0 but for a clean 3.0 that was at least OW people were at $14k everywhere. I was lucky enough to snag the Comic Link one in the last few seconds and I love this copy. It is a 4.0, OW, no chipping, strong red lettering and monster’s mouth is nice and clean. Everyone’s guidance here really kept me on track and focused on what to look for and I thank you all!

AJ

4E1D0658-56D7-4586-AB31-74F957379F68.jpeg

Edited by AJCohen

10,178 posts
2 hours ago, AJCohen said:

Thanks dem1138 and Dark Night and everyone else for the help. Like dem1138 said I might as well go after the Comic Link one because it will set the new bar. It was a little more than I wanted to spend and I really was looking for a 3.0 but for a clean 3.0 that was at least OW people were at $14k everywhere. I was lucky enough to snag the Comic Link one in the last few seconds and I love this copy. It is a 4.0, OW, no chipping, strong red lettering and monster’s mouth is nice and clean. Everyone’s guidance here really kept me on track and focused on what to look for and I thank you all!

AJ

4E1D0658-56D7-4586-AB31-74F957379F68.jpeg

Very nice and congrats.  That is a very nice book for the grade.  Very nice.  :applause:

-J.