• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

70 posts in this topic

Starting off with a few books here and will add a few more over the next few days. 

Payment via PayPal or check 

Raw returns are fine within 1 week of receipt. Buyer pays return shipping.

No people on the bad lists here

:takeit: on this thread Trumps Private Messages- even agreed on deals. It needs to be posted on the thread by you or me to be official. 

Time payments can be worked out on amounts over $500 with 20% down and balance within 60 days but please PM to confirm on a case by case basis.

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Recap of remaining Books

Planet Comics 48- CGC 9.0- $1450  $1395  $1350 net

Blackhawk 20- 2.0- $150  $125  $110!

Ken Shannon 6- 2.5 (glue)- $110  $90  $80!

Planet Comics 18- CGC 5.0- $950  $925

Planet Comics 19- CGC 5.5- $895  $825  $795!

Jungle Comics 69- CGC 9.2- $475 $440 $420!

Jungle Comics 52- 8.0- $150  $130!

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Planet Comics 65- 5.0++- $750- SOLD to SuperGrover

The hardest non-rivet to find in nice shape. This book presents 7.5-8.0 but has 1" bottom spine split, detached bottom staple and the small piece from corner. Discerning Planeteers know this is about as good as it gets. 

This IS my favorite Planet cover, bar none. It is really tough in 5.0 or better.

IMG_8701.JPG

IMG_8702.JPG

IMG_8703.JPG

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

24 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Planet Comics 65- 5.0++- $750

The hardest non-rivet to find in nice shape. This book presents 7.5-8.0 but has 1" bottom spine split, detached bottom staple and the small piece from corner. Discerning Planeteers know this is about as good as it gets. 

This IS my favorite Planet cover, bar none. It is really tough in 5.0 or better.

IMG_8701.JPG

IMG_8702.JPG

IMG_8703.JPG

:takeit:

15 hours ago, grebal said:

Have 11 of them and never spent more than 150 for one until now, missed my chance (late take) in the soft serve thread for this issue #56. Mainly lower end copies to spread my dollars a bit further.

Soft Serve did not have a 56 in his "end of the planet" sales thread.   I was hoping he did as I would have loved to get another copy.  My favorite cover in the run. 

Congrats on grabbing this one.  

Edited by Hudson

1 hour ago, Hudson said:

Soft Serve did not have a 56 in his "end of the planet" sales thread.   I was hoping he did as I would have loved to get another copy.  My favorite cover in the run. 

Congrats on grabbing this one.  

You mean I completely gave up racing to be the first 'take' because of losing a book that wasn't even posted?  Hrumph.

Yeah, I couldn't find it when I went back through SS's thread, and couldn't find it in Dreamtoreal's thread, so I expect that I'm just losing my mind. That or I confused it with a different issue I was after that got taken milliseconds after it was posted.

Anyway, thanks!, I double-checked this one, and it's definitely a 56.  ; )

Edited by grebal

20 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Planet Comics 65- 5.0++- $750- SOLD to SuperGrover

IMG_8701.JPG

IMG_8702.JPG

IMG_8703.JPG

:whatthe: :pullhair: :cry: