• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Anti-Drug poster

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm sure this is not the right place to ask for info on this but I didn't know where to post it.

Has anyone seem this Batman poster before?  It is pretty crudely drawn and the only info I know is what is written below the print.  

Were there more of these printed, was it sanctioned by DC and was it laminated by someone or did it come that way?  

Thanks...Batman.thumb.jpg.2027a8580847235640565cbb4f09e61d.jpg

1 hour ago, Secret Son said:

Hi, I'm sure this is not the right place to ask for info on this but I didn't know where to post it.

Has anyone seem this Batman poster before?  It is pretty crudely drawn and the only info I know is what is written below the print.  

Were there more of these printed, was it sanctioned by DC and was it laminated by someone or did it come that way?  

I want it!

On 12/12/2017 at 9:24 AM, Secret Son said:

This was a poster made by Bob Kane for Sharp Healthcare at the request of a friend of Bob Kane when he was telling him about wanting to have material around to help convince youth not to do drugs. I’m not sure if it ever went to full production to be placed inside hospitals. The original sketch was scanned and printed into 20 copies for different managers of the hospital where Bob Kane’s friend directed. I myself have one of the 20.

187A0695-29C0-4A98-8A35-86FD2660F422.jpeg