• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2017 is in Motion!!!
10 10

879 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ned said:

Where's your guess, or do you just "second guess"?

And while you're coming up with your guess, check out 2015's list of winners, I'll wait...

Sounds like someone ate their Fruity Pebbles this morning. :whee:

6 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

Interesting how someone can take offense when so many others gets some silly response to their guess.

Ned-- Welcome to the internet NOOB!

He's not taking offense. He does have some bragging rights around here.  The Gifs are just to bust people's chops and have some fun and are in no way a response to the numbers they are putting up, even though some are painful to look at.  :banana:

Spoiler

Edited by DR.X

8 minutes ago, DR.X said:

He's not taking offense. He does have some bragging rights around here.  The Gifs are just to bust people's chops and have some fun and are in no way a response to the numbers they are putting up, even though some are painful to look at. :banana:

Too bad he didn't win some thicker skin.

Spoiler

That was my point about the response-- everybody seems to gets it except him-- even the new people seem to get it. It's for fun and a joke.

PS-- I know exactly how well the one post wonder did that year (2015) as I placed in the top 4 with my guess and won a bonus prize to boot.

Just found it amusing that he got upset about it with the whole "Oh yeah-- where's your guess" as if he can't see me posting the updates to the contest. Oblivious

Edited by 01TheDude