• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2017 is in Motion!!!
10 10

879 posts in this topic

I just want to update here while I have a minute to log in.  I had a personal disaster unfold a week ago Wed. I have been running 24/7 for over a week and its not stopping. My parents were both still living unassisted in there own home until over a week ago. My dad is 96 and mother is 94. She fell and hit her head. We found her lying on the floor with my dad just sitting there not know WTF was even going on. He has Dementia but is in really good health otherwise. We were running 24 a day monitoring him as he refuses to sleep and is up all day and night. We found an in home provide but she's just about had it as he wont sleep and we are just wore out to the bone. Just made a decision to put my mom in hospice as she wont feed herself and is in and out of reality. This is just a cliff note version of what is transpiring, and what we are dealing with, but the packages are all safe and sound so please have some patience. I will get them out once things ease up a bit. Take care you freaks.

Edited by DR.X

6 hours ago, DR.X said:

This is just a cliff note version of what is transpiring, and what we are dealing with, but the packages are all safe and sound so please have some patience. I will get them out once things ease up a bit. Take care you freaks.

Never stops for you buddy.  Stay strong.

On 1/5/2018 at 11:36 AM, DR.X said:

I just want to update here while I have a minute to log in.  I had a personal disaster unfold a week ago Wed. I have been running 24/7 for over a week and its not stopping. My parents were both still living unassisted in there own home until over a week ago. My dad is 96 and mother is 94. She fell and hit her head. We found her lying on the floor with my dad just sitting there not know WTF was even going on. He has Dementia but is in really good health otherwise. We were running 24 a day monitoring him as he refuses to sleep and is up all day and night. We found an in home provide but she's just about had it as he wont sleep and we are just wore out to the bone. Just made a decision to put my mom in hospice as she wont feed herself and is in and out of reality. This is just a cliff note version of what is transpiring, and what we are dealing with, but the packages are all safe and sound so please have some patience. I will get them out once things ease up a bit. Take care you freaks.

Sorry to hear this Tim.  Getting old isn't for cowards and tough on the family and friends

The following packages are on the way. Tracking numbers are posted here to avoid sending out individual P.M.s. Please post what you get right here if you would. I will try and get more out in a few days. Been rough spending 9 hours a day at Hospice.

:news:  SANDFLEA -  9549 0134 6002 8012 2452 83

:news:WOLVERINEX - 9549 0134 6002 8012 2452 90

:news:ADMANTIUM - 9549 0134 6002 8012 2453 06

:news:WER138 - 9549 0134 6002 8012 2453 13

Edited by DR.X

MORE BOOKS OUT IN THE LATE DAY MAIL.  11 BOXES ON THE WAY TODAY. MORE NEXT WEEK. :whee:

:news: Appollobuzz - 9549 0134 6002 8012 2455 8

:news: McCollect - 9549 0134 6002 8012 2455 97

:news: Fatlab123 - 9549 0134 6002 8012 2456 03

:news:   00Comics - 9549 0134 6002 8012 2456 10

Edited by DR.X