• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ! LIMITED TIME ONLY ! MGN # 4 - CGC 9.8 White Pages - 1st appearance of the New Mutants! ALSO - SPAWN 1 CGC 9.9

6 posts in this topic

:rulez:

I will not conduct business with members on the probation list, members listed in the hall of shame, or members on my ignore list.

First :takeit: in the sales thread or PM by timestamp is the winner.

Immediate payment is expected. Check, US POSTAL money, and PayPal Goods and Services are acceptable forms of payment. Item will not ship until payment clears.

I will only ship to the United States or Canada. Canadians should contact me for a quote.

USPS CONUS Priority shipping & handling and insurance is included in the asking price, which includes all related fees.

If the package arrives damaged, please take photographs for insurance purposes.

No returns on this item. If the item for some bad stroke of luck arrives damaged, we will work it out through insurance.

My kudos can be found by going HERE.

Edited by newshane

FOR SALE - one copy of Marvel Graphic Novel #4 - New Mutants: CGC 9.8 with white pages.

$900 $850 shipped to CONUS

Please excuse the poor scan and the reflections. This graphic novel comes in an oversized case and those don't tend to get along very well with my scanner. The book is as gorgeous as the grade indicates.

We all know the movie is coming soon. This book has potential. I wish I could keep it, but I've been chasing down a few grails lately. Take advantage of my spending spree and pick this one up now! Cheaper than eBay or anywhere else as far as I know.

New Mutants Graphic Novel 4 CGC 9.8 F.jpg

New Mutants Graphic Novel 4 CGC 9.8 B.jpg

Edited by newshane

Okay, I'm trying to move this book quickly so I can buy something else, so I've dropped the price to $850 shipped. I'm already losing a few bucks at that price, so I cannot go any lower right now.

The last three public sales of MGN 4 in 9.8 have been: $850; $1,000; and $1,030. Cheapest currently on eBay is $1,000.

I'll be removing this book for sale late this weekend, so if you're interested, give me a shout soon.

Edited by newshane

Okay, so I'm willing to part with this book because I'm slavering over something I've wanted for a long time.

Part of me will regret getting rid of this special modern.

Pre-production for the new Spawn movie begins in February. :devil:

Before you balk at the price, consider that the last CGC 9.9 copy sold for $1895 back in August. There are a few on eBay right now for north of $2000.

You can have mine for $1500 shipped to CONUS.

Can't go a penny lower and to be honest I'd be A-Okay if it stayed in my collection.

This book will no longer be available for sale past Sunday afternoon. Weekend only sale. Don't delay!

Spawn 1 F.jpg

Spawn 1 B.jpg

Edited by newshane

Final :bump:

These books will only be available for sale here throughout the next 24 hours. The sale will end at 7PM eastern time Sunday - 12/17/17.

Will knock off $200 off the total for anyone buying both.

Personally, with the movie bubble for both books on the near horizon, I don't see them going down in value from here.

If no one grabs them, they'll be going back on my shelves for a while.