• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

San Francisco Comic Con - June 8-10, 2018; Ron Lim, Jim Starlin, Gerry Conway
1 1

21 posts in this topic

24796454_1771035022940714_54104692806435

San Francisco Comic Con returns to the Bay Area on June 8-10, 2018!

If you'd like to be a dealer, please apply by CLICKING HERE.

www.sanfrancomiccon.com

Creators:

Jim Starlin:

SFCC18-Jim-Starlin-FB2_zpsfwipufxq.jpg

Gerry Conway
SFCC18-Gerry-Conway-FB_zps4wdrib76.jpg

Ale Garza
SFCC18-Ale-Garza-FB_zpsu0dzxmf8.jpg

Chad Hardin
SFCC18-Chad-Hardin-FB_zps13zvpvce.jpg

Adam Hughes
SFCC18-Adam-Hughes-FB_zpsh8vnelrq.jpg

Tim Jacobus
SFCC18-Tim-Jacobus-FB_zpsq5sqwnup.jpg

Paolo Rivera
SFCC18-Paolo-Rivera-FB_zps1vqm0qnq.jpg

Ty Templeton
SFCC18-Ty-Templeton-FB_zpsbrhkyxp0.jpg

Tom Raney
SFCC18-Tom-Raney-FB_zpskcjsdrh0.jpg

Greg Horn:
SFCC18-Greg-Horn-FB_zpsmpgfbr50.jpg

Ursula Decay
SFCC18-Ursula-Decay-FB_zpsterkcdes.jpg

Celebrity:
Rodger Bumpass
SFCC18-Rodger-Bumpass-FB_zpsxzbd7shx.jpg

Kevin Conroy
SFCC18-Kevin-Conroy-FB_zpsxpwyu6tl.jpg

Nolan North
SFCC18-Nolan-North-FB_zpsfw2lcwua.jpg

Basic information:

Address:
Oakland Convention Center
550 10th St.
Oakland, CA 94607

Hours:
Friday: 12:00PM - 11:00PM*
Saturday: 10:00AM - 11:00PM*
Sunday: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
*Exhibitor hall closes at 7:00PM. Programming continues until 11:00PM.

Tickets (kids 12 and under are FREE):
3-Day: $80
Friday-Only: $30
Saturday-Only: $50
Sunday-Only: $40

Edited by KingOfRulers

I will be there.  Great Lineup already.

Why did the event get moved to Oakland?   Were you not able to get Moscone Center for the desired date?  Personally, I like the Oakland Convention Center as I grow up there and Wondercon started there but I know most people prefer San Francisco.

9 hours ago, spidermanbeyond said:

Why did the event get moved to Oakland?   Were you not able to get Moscone Center for the desired date?  Personally, I like the Oakland Convention Center as I grow up there and Wondercon started there but I know most people prefer San Francisco.

Moscone Center would not allow us to return. They do not want consumer events in the building; only trade shows.

1 hour ago, KingOfRulers1 said:

Moscone Center would not allow us to return. They do not want consumer events in the building; only trade shows.

10 hours ago, spidermanbeyond said:

Most folks prefer Oakland as most folks live there and downtown SF is an ultraexpensive cluster.

If anyone wants to grab some beers and chat comics after the con on Sat, we're hosting a casual meetup at 6pm Saturday at Rosamunde - right across the street from the convention center. Shoot me a DM if you'd like to join so we can get a headcount and save seats! 

-Gene 

Hi,

i hope I’m not violating TOS - I’m not marking up - so I think I’m in the clear.  

I pre-purchased two tickets for Saturday, June 9 but can’t make it to SF due to medical issues. Of course no refunds from event bright. I will sell at a discounted rate!  The tickets are PDF and I’m set up a Venmo PayPal and square.  

Thank you. 

Question for those going to the event.

How much do you expect the following creators to charge for autographs (signatures):

Jim Starlin

Ron Lim

Mike Mayhem

David Yakanama

Michael Golden

Gerry Conway

Greg Horn

Tom Raney

Paolo Rivera

I plan on having CGC witness a group of my personal books to be graded.  The other group of comics for gifts.

Yes, I plan on bringing cash on hand.    When I attended SDCC and SVCC it was always free or wait to see what they post at their tables.

I appreciate your input.  Thank you!

17 hours ago, HouseofComics.Com said:

I have a lot of nostalgia for this location, going back to 1989 when I was a college student and had a booth at Wondercon III, taking the bus from my dorm back and forth each day, besides load in and out.

any big golden age books worth driving down there for or marvel 1s

Fantasy 15 hulk 1 FF 1  I really would like a Sup 1 or Actions under 10 hurry and let me know Thanks

4 minutes ago, woowoo said:

any big golden age books worth driving down there for or marvel 1s

Fantasy 15 hulk 1 FF 1  I really would like a Sup 1 or Actions under 10 hurry and let me know Thanks

I'm heading over shortly and will let you know.

Edited by shortboxed

1 hour ago, shortboxed said:

I'm heading over shortly and will let you know.

what's up shortboxed (thumbsu have fun and let me know if its worth the hour drive and gas and parking plus the 50 bucks to get in. I want early Sups Bats and marvel 1s key that are not way over priced Thanks

2 hours ago, woowoo said:

what's up shortboxed (thumbsu have fun and let me know if its worth the hour drive and gas and parking plus the 50 bucks to get in. I want early Sups Bats and marvel 1s key that are not way over priced Thanks

Don't we all?