• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Mega Bronze Age Magazine Sale - MGN 1 & 4, Marvel Preview 2 Added

255 posts in this topic

Thread now up to date.  Plenty of great magazine still up for grabs!  Thread closes tomorrow and all unsold books will be moved elsewhere.

12 minutes ago, Amazing Spidey said:

I’m surprised any of these are still here. So much bang for your buck—the art and stories in these books is off the charts. 

Andrew is a great seller and this is an original owner collection to boot! 

Thanks for the compliment!  You were lucky to have grabbed quite a few during the first batch that got graded - still have those 1st in census 9.8s?  There are a few high grade Magazine collectors on the boards but most everyone has switched over to key books and Golden-Age books so other stuff seems to sit.  Nature of the beast.  I did get a chance to read all the 1984/1994 series and there is some really good sci-fi series and some dark stuff in the set. 

I'm going to pull the Kull Barbarians 3.  read it last night and the origin tales was great with some fantastic art.  Fingers crossed on a 9.6 after a clean and press.

2 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I'm going to pull the Kull Barbarians 3.  read it last night and the origin tales was great with some fantastic art.  Fingers crossed on a 9.6 after a clean and press.

Knew you would like it. It is a very good origin story (thumbsu

On 12/14/2017 at 2:09 PM, 1Cool said:

Marvel Super Special - temple of Doom - 7.0 - $8  SOLD

Indiana Jones front.jpg

Wow. I don't know if I had this when it first came out. But the inking on this cover is atrocious.
Apparently Butch Guice was still learning on this one.

Indy's face is just plain rotten.

Separated at birth ?:

5a32e88b971e9_IndianaJonesfront.jpg.8a25ebda850051066b6fd3d988ebef61.jpg

rorschach.jpg