• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Mega Bronze Age Magazine Sale - MGN 1 & 4, Marvel Preview 2 Added

255 posts in this topic

Hello all.  A quick high grade magazine sales thread is what is necessary once the snow starts falling.  The $4/$3 was a huge success and people are giving some good feedback on what they received so lets keep this training.

I'll whip thru a ton of magazines this afternoon and then finish up the thread tomorrow (this weekend at the latest if things go sideways). 

Shipping is always a pain for these magazines so I'll charge $5 for the 1st magazine and then $0.50 for each additional one.  This will give you slow boat shipping but we can work out faster shipping methods if you want them quicker.  International orders will be at cost and it won't be cheap considering a couple will exceed the 4 lb First Class maximum.  Please let me know if you need a shipping quote and I'll get it to you ASAP.

1st Take it by time stamp gets the magazine even if its via PM and not in the thread.  Returns will be accepted but I'll post up a front and back scan so you can see what you will be getting.  Please send me a PM if you have a question about grading of a book.

Paypal is preferred payment method but we can work out other payment methods like MO or check if you need to.

Edited by 1Cool