• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Detective Comics #359 RAW copy 7.0ish
1 1

26 posts in this topic

This is a great copy! NO restoration , MINOR WEAR, off-white pages with are leaning towards white..nothing missing

A great investment! Get it now before I get it slabbed and the price sky-rockets!

I am asking 1200.00 FIRM plus 15 for tracked shipping , anywhere in the world..(price will be more , I will cover the extra)

This is my first offering here at the CGC Boards, I hope it will work out and become the 1st of many sales, as I am sick and tired of paying 

eBay and paypal so much cash as the parasites that I see them as! I am old-school especially when it comes to doing business and therefore I prefer the 

old ways of buying and selling , where two people actually SPOKE with each other and came to an arrangement and then worked out a reliable way to 

make payment ....like an old-fashioned money order! There are many ways to send cash to someone , not just through paypal....

IMGP3295.JPG

IMGP3296.JPG

IMGP3297.JPG

IMGP3298.JPG

12 minutes ago, MusterMark said:

Hi,

Welcome to the Boards.

It would be nice if you could read all the rules of selling here, and follow all of them.

Also, if you have any references, it would be good to present them.

I'm admittedly not the sharpest guy here, but it took me a full 15 minutes to find this.  I still struggle with the new websites lack of intuitiveness.

56 minutes ago, BarrworksInc. said:

This is a great copy! NO restoration , MINOR WEAR, off-white pages with are leaning towards white..nothing missing

A great investment! Get it now before I get it slabbed and the price sky-rockets!

I am asking 1200.00 FIRM plus 15 for tracked shipping , anywhere in the world..(price will be more , I will cover the extra)

This is my first offering here at the CGC Boards, I hope it will work out and become the 1st of many sales, as I am sick and tired of paying 

eBay and paypal so much cash as the parasites that I see them as! I am old-school especially when it comes to doing business and therefore I prefer the 

old ways of buying and selling , where two people actually SPOKE with each other and came to an arrangement and then worked out a reliable way to 

make payment ....like an old-fashioned money order! There are many ways to send cash to someone , not just through paypal....

IMGP3295.JPG

IMGP3296.JPG

IMGP3297.JPG

IMGP3298.JPG

Return policy?

2 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying you will not take Paypal ? IMO, it's a scary thought to send a Money Order to a complete stranger with no references. 

C'mon Bob, do it the old fashioned way and send him a money order. :insane:

8 hours ago, BarrworksInc. said:

IMGP3295.JPG

IMGP3296.JPG

IMGP3297.JPG

IMGP3298.JPG

Let's see, no references, 2 posts...great book.

May I ask what your return policy is? What kind of shipping people are paying for and what payment you accept...

Oh yes, and did you bother to READ the rules before you posted, or After someone posted them for you? 

WTTB's;)

2 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Let's see, no references, 2 posts...great book.

May I ask what your return policy is? What kind of shipping people are paying for and what payment you accept...

Oh yes, and did you bother to READ the rules before you posted, or After someone posted them for you? 

WTTB's;)

Hey Sharon. Glad to see you, the Voice of Reason, getting tough on the newbies. With that other newbie recently trying to sell us a counterfeit book, it makes you realize you have to keep your guard up. Without references or some sort of proper introduction who knows what these guys are up to. 

Edited by Bomber-Bob

2 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Hey Sharon. Glad to see you, the Voice of Reason, getting tough on the newbies. With that other newbie recently trying to sell us a counterfeit book, it makes you realize you have to keep your guard up. Without references or some sort of proper introduction who knows what these guys are up to. 

I happen to like, Newbies, Bob:) just cautious;) very cautious...and some newbies are not really "newbies";)

Happy Festivus! 

I'm not sure what is more parasitic: (1) facilitating security of transaction between strangers and asking for a small percentage, or  (2) posting on a community message board, asking full GPA firm for an ungraded book without following the community selling rules, providing references or contributing to the community first.

9 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I happen to like, Newbies, Bob:) just cautious;) very cautious...and some newbies are not really "newbies";)

Happy Festivus! 

I like newbies also. I usually take the time to answer many of their questions in the newbie thread. I just get suspicious when their very first post is a sales thread, with attitude no less. I concur that some newbies are not really newbies.  Yes, Happy Festivus to all !!!  

Just now, The-Collector said:

I'm not sure what is more parasitic: (1) facilitating security of transaction between strangers and asking for a small percentage, or  (2) posting on a community message board, asking full GPA firm for an ungraded book without following the community selling rules, providing references or contributing to the community first.

I agree. I was always in favor of restricting sales threads to having a minimum number of posts. It may be silly but we are seeing so many of these type of newbie sales threads. Something should be done.