• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Hulk #180 CGC 9.8 W (1st appearance of Wolverine in cameo on last page!) RARE! Only 1 of 31! eBay Auction! Ends this Sunday (12/17/17)!
1 1

1 post in this topic

eBay Link ---> Incredible Hulk #180 CGC 9.8 W (1st appearance of Wolverine!) RARE! Only 1 of 31!

ATTENTION: PM me on the CGC Boards with an offer I can't refuse and I will END the eBay listing immediately (IF NO BIDS ARE PLACED) and the book is yours! Happy Holidays! -Professor Pecora

Incredible Hulk #180 CGC 9.8 W (1st appearance of Wolverine in cameo on last page)!

• BRONZE AGE HOLY GRAIL!!

• HIGHEST GRADED!!! (RARE! Only 1 of 31!)

• PERFECT WHITE PAGE QUALITYCENTERINGCUT, & COVER WRAP!!

• FRESHLY GRADED & ENCAPSULATED in the NEW CGC Holder!! PERFECT DISPLAY!

• Arguably one of the top 5 copies known to exist!!

According to the CGC Census Report as of 12/5/2017, out of more than a total of 3,137 copies professionally graded, this copy represents ONLY 1 of 31 CGC UNIVERSAL 9.8 copies in the world!!

Now let's just put that in perspective, there are ONLY 31 CGC Universal CGC 9.8s out of more than "3,137" copies graded!!! That's a rarity factor of only 0.009%! That's 9 "tenths" of 1%!! That means that for every 500 copies graded, there are only approximately "5" (4.94 to be exact) CGC 9.8s graded!!! In other words, for approximately every 1,000 copies graded, only "9" CGC 9.8s are estimated to be added to the CGC Census!! THAT'S CRAZY!!

Created by legendary writer Len Wein (who just passed on 9/10/2017) and legendary cover artist Herb Trimpe (who passed on 4/13/2017), Wolverine is the most significant comic book character created in the last 43 years!!!

With that saidWolverine has become the most popular character in the entire Marvel Universe, next to the franchise’s marquee character—the Amazing Spider-Man!

In the Marvel cinematic world, Wolverine has been characterized on the silver screen by famed actor Hugh Jackman for an astonishing 17 consecutive years in a total of 9 films! With the start of the new millennium in the year 2000 up until the year 2017, Hugh Jackman (as Wolverine) has been featured in the following Marvel films: X-Men (2000); X2: X-Men United (2003); X-Men: The Last Stand (2006); X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009); X-Men: First Class (2011); The Wolverine (2013); X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014); X-Men: Apocalypse (2016); and Logan (2017).

To say that Hugh Jackman has had success towards making Wolverine and the X-Men a viable movie franchise would be a gross understatement! Rather, he has ventured into “legendary status,” with almost 2 decades of filmmaking and helping to contribute a Worldwide Box Office Total of OVER 5 BILLION DOLLARS! As a direct result, copies of Incredible Hulk #180 will only continue to appreciate and rise in value annually, making it not only one of the most coveted books of the Bronze Age to collect and showcase, but one of the most secure long-term investments!

The last Incredible Hulk #180 CGC 9.8 W recently sold on eBay for 8K on September 9, 2017.

This copy looks better than that one! (and the other two 9.8s currently being offered by Comic Mylars on eBay)

On that note, my BIN price of 9.5K for this beautiful and perfectly centered and BRIGHT CGC 9.8 W copy is very reasonable for the rarity and significance of this issue! The value and DEMAND is only trending UPWARD so the sky is the limit!

If my former copy of Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.8 W (1st full appearance of Wolverine) sold for 23K on September 3, 2017, don't you think this PRISTINE WHITE-PAGED COPY (Highest Graded and 1 of 31) of Wolverine's 1st TRUE APPEARANCE is at least worth 10K? 

This World Class copy hails from The Professor Pecora Collection, which is from my personal collection! I am a well-known and established (and highly particular) CGC Collector who only buys and sells THE BEST books in the world!!

This copy looks flawless!! I do not use any auto correct or brightening in my scans (as many other sellers do); so what you see is the REAL THING! The colors are super bright on this particular copy! Just take a good look at the high-resolution scans for confirmation!

I have great relationships (over 5 years now) with ALL of the Major Comic Book Auction Houses: (Heritage, Comic Link, Comic Connect, Pedigree Comics, High Grade, Pristine Comics, World Wide Comics, etc.), so rest assured you are dealing with a seasoned professional (just as you were to purchase from one of the auction houses / comic websites mentioned above!)

With that said, you can rest assure that you you will receive your high-end product in BOMB PROOF professional packaging and will be shipped within "1" business day of cleared payment via PayPal.

FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING!!

Check-Out my previous e-Bay feedback! Trust me, you won't be disappointed!!!

This immaculate copy of Incredible Hulk #180 CGC 9.8 W will make a powerful addition to any advanced Incredible Hulk #180-#182 Wolverine Trilogy collection, Bronze Age Key collection, X-Men or Wolverine collection, or 1st appearance collection! Or, it can serve as a GREAT (tangible asset) Long-Term INVESTMENT to your investment portfolio! KEY Bronze Age CGC books in top-graded condition and PERFECT STRUCTURE just don't show up very often...so act now while you still have the opportunity!!!

Please Check Out my other world class CGC eBay listings: ---> Professor Pecora's CGC Comic Book eBayListings

Happy Collecting!

-Professor Pecora

Incredible Hulk #180 CGC 9.8 W (Front).jpg

Incredible Hulk #180 CGC 9.8 W (Back).jpg

Edited by Professor Pecora
Title Edit