• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Comic Art blowout sale on eBay UPDATED! 5 Evil Ernie covers & 90's Chaos card art added!

8 posts in this topic

*UPDATED this post to current!*

I recently put a ton of art on eBay in an attempt to thin out the portfolios and also raise money toward post-Christmas recovery lol.

I listed a ton of no reserve, 7-day auctions that started today at 3pm Pacific. All artwork from the '90s to present, and all starting at super low prices so a single bid can win it. Mostly non-Marvel and DC independent art, some new and old Chaos Comics's art, and early Wildstorm/Image stuff. 

Highlights include 5 Evil Ernie covers from the new Chaos and a few trading card auctions for 90's Chaos art, 2 Stormwatch covers by Scott Clark and Renato Arlem, a Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 8 cover by Georges Jeanty, 4 Burn Notice covers by Tony Shasteen (based on the USA Network TV show), an Adam Hughes Indiana Jones sketch card a, some trading card art by Bo Hampton, and so much more!

There are 15 covers (many under $100 to start!), 5 trading card art pieces, some great interior pages, Encyclopedia Brown Book Illustrations, pinups, a bunch of sketch cards, some signed or remarked limited prints, and a couple old sketches too. 

Super affordable art by Adam Hughes, Scott Clark, Simon Bisley, Joyce Chin, Stephen Segovia, Nei Ruffino, Renato Arlem, Justiniano, Georges Jeanty, Bo Hampton, Tony Shasteen, Steven Russell Black, Jonboy Meyers, Dan Brereton, James O'Barr, Mielan Zebrowski, Steve Ellis, and many more.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/madman1138/m.html

Thanks for looking!

Dave K

Edited by Madman1138
updated

These auctions begin ending tomorrow evening and with no reserves many will sell so far. A lot of watchers kicking the tires so hopefully they will become buyers. :)

But about half the auctions end Wednesday evening Pacific, and the other half ends Thursday evening Pacific. I also listed 3 covers by Andrew Mangum on his behalf, from some of his featured cover work for Action Lab Danger Zone. Those 3 end Friday night and all start under $100!

Thanks for looking!

A fair amount sold from the last round but I went ahead and relisted the unsold items since eBay keeps offering me more free listings. :) 

I have also edited the title of my post to remove the artists who sold already, like BWS and Marat Mychaels art.

Thanks for looking!

This latest round begins ending tomorrow evening around 6pm Pacific. Lots of great stuff still available and a single bid can take them.

Once again, highlights include 5 Evil Ernie covers from the new Chaos and a few trading card auctions for 90's Chaos art, 2 Stormwatch covers by Scott Clark and Renato Arlem, a Buffy The Vampire Slayer Season 8 cover by Georges Jeanty, 4 Burn Notice covers by Tony Shasteen (based on the USA Network TV show), an Adam Hughes Indiana Jones sketch card a, some trading card art by Bo Hampton, and so much more!

There are 15 covers (many under $100 to start!), 5 trading card art pieces, some great interior pages and pinups, a bunch of sketch cards, some signed or remarked limited prints, and a couple old sketches too. 

Super affordable art by Adam Hughes, Scott Clark, Simon Bisley, Joyce Chin, Stephen Segovia, Nei Ruffino, Renato Arlem, Justiniano, Georges Jeanty, Bo Hampton, Tony Shasteen, Steven Russell Black, Jonboy Meyers, Dan Brereton, James O'Barr, Mielan Zebrowski, Steve Ellis, and many more.

Thanks for looking!

Dave K