• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colossus is awesome kudos page
2 2

30 posts in this topic

I purchased a IH #181 CGC 8.0 from David.  He quickly provided me additional photos of the book so I could verify it was the right copy for me.  He provided good communication throughout the sale.  He provided the tracking number quickly.  Once the book arrived I found it to be very well packaged and I was very pleased with the book.  I wouldn't hesitate to purchase a book from David in the future.  Thank you again! 

Dave is  a great guy to deal with, honest, trustworthy and genuinely a nice guy. Did a part trade, cash on a big book, it was an easy transaction across the seas to have.

Many thanks ;-)

Edited by herc2000

Just purchased an Amazing Spider-Man #129 CGC 9.0 from Dave.  Great price, quick shipping, very nice book.  Easy to work with, and would purchase again from Dave....Thanks for the upgrade.

Mike

Just completed a deal for a couple of early SA ASMs. Transaction couldn't have been any better.  Great communication and paid right on time.  Really great guy to talk comics with.  I enjoy our conversations and look forward to doing another deal soon.  Highly recommend dealing with Dave ...thanks again!!