• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone familiar with this AF 15?

9 posts in this topic

Someone was offered this book and asked for advice about it on another forum. He said the serial number didn't check out so he passed. Unfortunately this is the only pic I have (and the serial number is not legible) but I was wondering whether anyone recognized the book.

image.jpeg

18 hours ago, Paul_Maul said:

Someone was offered this book and asked for advice about it on another forum. He said the serial number didn't check out so he passed. Unfortunately this is the only pic I have (and the serial number is not legible) but I was wondering whether anyone recognized the book.

image.jpeg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-UNRESTORED-1st-Spider-Man-RARE-CGC-VG-4-0-NO-RESERVE-/253289302989?epid=85393914&hash=item3af9380bcd%3Ag%3AmAgAAOSwmwtaIZsP&nma=true&si=jCaCPSHktdxTcNPcczoJfnVK9w0%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Looks like the book (shrug)

Edited by woowoo

15 hours ago, Paul_Maul said:

Thanks. Not sure why the guy said the cert number didn't check out, because  it checks out fine.

But is the auction itself legit?

The seller has decent feedback but I already strongly dislike that the item is "sold" then relisted, then the relist is taken down as the item is unavailable.

Doesn't make me feel comfortable to deal with the seller.

On 12/18/2017 at 10:36 AM, Ovrclck said:

I know there has been a 4.0 floating around craigslist lately. 5k for a 4.0..scam for sure.

or, it checks out, you're ecstatic that you found a Craigslist unicorn, then it turns out it was stolen and you have all that headache to deal with.