• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Horror - Supernatural - Thriller DVD Blowout - Now $1.25 Per DVD - Buy 10 or More @ $1 each

45 posts in this topic

Last night I came into a rather large collection of DVDs.  I was told to do what I want with them.  I am offering them here first.  Here are the rules. 

• Prices are $1.25 per DVD so if you see a post of 1 DVD it is $1.25.  If you see a post with 2 DVDs side by side (ex Hills Have Eyes 1 and 2) that is is $2.50 and so on.
  • Special - Buy 10 or More at $1 Each
  • I accept PayPal only
  • Shipping is by Media Rate USPS by parcel weight unless you make other arrangements
  • No probies, HOS, or Problem Children. 
  • No returns on these - These are pre-owned DVDs and I am not Netflix.
  • Shipping to US only. Which makes sense since many of these DVDs are region encoded.
  • Timestamp trumps everything so claim it here or PM. 

Music: As always... a show or a tune for those paying attention while I post.

Since this is a Horror - Thriller DVD Collection - I give you Phish - 2014-10-31 - Where they crafted an album around a 1964 Disneyland sound effects album called Chilling, Thrilling Sounds of the Haunted House.   There are no real lyrics or songs.  Any spoken word is sampled from the Disney album.   So... bring on the funk and jam.  Out of that show I give you Martian Monster and Your Pet Cat.

Edited by Buzzetta