• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictorial Romances 10
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Hello boardies - looking for some help to grade:

- cover tear on front right (not through any pages)

- cover tear on back top

- foxing along the bottom back cover

I suspect it's been pressed based on how super flat it is

Thanks for your on going guidance 

5a370dd20e97d_ScreenShot2017-12-17at7_28_29PM.png.01d05554d79760fbde413a22f69d088a.png5a370dcab0570_ScreenShot2017-12-17at7_28_22PM.png.4deb27c918ada31502661282e0baa563.png

I'll have a go torontodesignguy seeing as you've been left hanging. Tricky one due to the tears and back cover shadow. It says 6.5 to me without the tears. Maybe drops to a 5.0 with them. 

Nice looking cover, if a little miswrapped.  

Let's see if that drags anyone else in....

4 hours ago, Point Five said:

I grade this AWESOME.

How long is the tear on front? Does it go as high as the bottom of the black price diamond?

the tear goes to up to the height of the middle of the "J" in the diamond (but stays vertical above the s)

also seems to have some show through in the white type of Pictorial Romance - I'm wondering if that's from pressing? 

8 hours ago, torontodesignguy said:

the tear goes to up to the height of the middle of the "J" in the diamond (but stays vertical above the s)

also seems to have some show through in the white type of Pictorial Romance - I'm wondering if that's from pressing? 

Got it. (thumbsu  That's a longer tear than I would have hoped, but if any book deserves a screaming GA bump it's this one.

6.0  :sumo: