• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Iron Man Collection #1 - #440 ***Christmas Special $2995 Delivered Great Deal!***

6 posts in this topic

:takeit: trumps any pms.

Shipping, insurance and signature confirmation are included in the U.S., outside of the U.S. shipping charges will apply.  I will not ship an item where delivery confirmation is not available. No returns on 3rd party graded books.

Preferred methods of payments are Money Order, Cashier`s Check or Personal Check. (Checks must clear before shipping). Prices listed are based on the listed payment options. If paying by paypal please add 3%.

No probation or Hos members

For those of you who are not familiar with me I have over 34,000 feedbacks on ebay, my user i.d. is cbcnow.

Some of my references here on the boards are:

MrBedrock, Primetime, G.A.tor & Filter81

Please View My Feedback/Kudos Page.

$2995 Delivered!  ***Christmas Special***

Iron Man #1 - 332 Thru 440

Iron Man #1 Is A Cgc 4.0 Universal Copy And The Only Graded Copy In The Collection

Iron Man #1 - 332 (440 Comics Altogether)

After #332 The Numbering On Iron Man Changed.

Some Of The Numbers Are Different After Issue #332

You Can See The Condition Of #1-5

For The Most Part The Condition Of The Comics Continues To Get Better As The Numbers Go Up.

Glare On The Bottom Of Iron Man #1 Is From The Scanner.

Very Nice Collection For The Price!

For This Collection Along With Another Collection I was Offered In The 12k Range For Both Including Shipping.

That Put The Offer At About $3500 For This Set Alone. I Was Unfortunately Unable To Make The Deal Happen

Due To the Length Of Time That Was Needed For The Time Payments.

im1.jpg

im2.jpg

im3.jpg

im4.jpg

im5.jpg

im6.jpg

im7.jpg

im8.jpg

im9.jpg

im10.png

im11.png

1m12.png