• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Stock Certificates 1967 and 1968

12 posts in this topic

Perfect Film and Chemical Corporation was the parent company of Marvel in the late 1960s. I have six stock certificates. One is for 12 shares. The rest is for 100 shares. Two of the 100 share certificates are dated 1968. All the others are dated 1967. These are cancelled certificates and most are in the name of the brokerages from the time. Two are in the name of individuals. They are $10 each shipped. US only. Paypal accepted. Returns within 7 days.

LomB5v.jpg

1 hour ago, Chillax23 said:

If you snag anymore let me know I would be interested.

I do have a few more. I was trying to decide which ones I wanted to keep for myself. I have a couple that are sequentially numbered as well. I thought those were cool. Maybe I'll post a couple more tonight.

Just for the record, I bought one and love it.  There's this super great guy who used to work in my comic shop.  Every year he buys the coolest gifts for me and my family, and I wanted to find something for him that I knew he didn't already have.  He and I both grew up on 1970's Marvels, and this seemed so perfect.  Thanks, Shrevvy!