• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*Closed* Stoupes22's Holiday Sale!
1 1

65 posts in this topic

Hello! Thanks for looking at the Holiday Sale that I have going on now! I am going to be posting a lot of different comics, but the majority are ASM, Avengers, Brave and Bold. I will combine shipping if you purchase more than 1 item. The price listed for each comic will be total of book(s) shipped within the CONUSA. If you are interested in purchasing more than one, we can discuss price to remove some of the shipping costs for the additional books. If you would like shipping outside of that and/or international or expedited, please know that I will be asking for the additional difference paid before shipment. I accept PayPal (I will be sending an invoice for your protection and mine since I am a first time seller on here or money orders. Please look at my ebay to see my feedback, I have only sold a few items but it's better information than 0. https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=daripar-6

Also, I have a Kudos thread but have only bought so far. Please no probies or HoS'ers. Feel free to PM me with any questions regarding the comics. The first :takeit:will get the item by timestamp. If we agree to terms through a PM, please mark with the :takeit:so that others can see that it is sold and I will also mark as sold. I will put an approx. grade on the comic if raw. Accept returns if notified within 7 days of delivery through PM or email. I want everyone to be 100% satisfied so if there is an issue, please let me know and we can come to an agreement or I will just return and refund your money (buyer pays shipping). Thanks and happy hunting!

ASM #120 - SOLD per pm!

Iron Man #8 - $50 - SOLD for $45 total with the 10% off! 

Edited by Stoupes22

Silver Surfer #2 - First appearance of the Badoon! Approx 6-6.5

$60

There are some bends in the top right corner and some spine ticks. The spine is not perfectly straight up and down, but in great shape and not jeopardizing the pages.

SS.jpg

SS2.jpg

I will be posting more comics tonight! Iron man, Fantastic Four, Conan, Brave and Bold, Forever people, Jonah hex, Weird Western tales, Green Lantern, action Comics, Captain Marvel and Donald Duck, maybe more! Let me know if you have any specific titles you are searching for and I will let you know what I have and list it!

5 hours ago, fast eddie said:

I'm hunting early FF,,,,Iron Man in High grade,,,,ASM,,,,ya know? :popcorn:

I was having some issues with my scanner, here are a couple to start. I will go grab my FF. I have some that are from 140-149, some 150's and 170-179. Are those of interest to you or too late?