• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BIN There, Done That
3 3

100 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, tlatner said:

That doesn't mean anything.  Comiclink has a cover up on their site that I purchased directly from the seller in 2014 and they've ignored multiple mails from me asking them to take it down:  http://www.comiclink.com/itemdetail.asp?back=%2Fsection.asp%3Fid%3D1398%26x%3D51%26y%3D4%26pg%3D16&id=876734

I suspect a large percentage of their fixed price items are no longer available.

I understand but I was referring to the fact that it appears different then the one that was sold on eBay. Was wondering if you agree that the listing looked like production stat not original. While the CLINK listing is original art. What do you think?

On 2/5/2018 at 1:23 PM, INKREDIBLE BULK said:

I understand but I was referring to the fact that it appears different then the one that was sold on eBay. Was wondering if you agree that the listing looked like production stat not original. While the CLINK listing is original art. What do you think?

Good catch!  I think you're right.  I guess this wasn't such a good deal after all.  Here's a link to the original auction in case anyone else wants to compare:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Art-Star-Trek-Annual-1990-Issue-1-Story-Written-by-George-Takei-w-9-8-CGC-/232647624380?hash=item362ae106bc%3Ag%3AAqUAAOSwFMdab3Kj&nma=true&si=%2BGn6lPvgyhJoz7b%2BMDbR%2Bjvw8Nk%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

On 2/12/2018 at 5:09 PM, vodou said:

Let's keep posting the link so we don't have to dig back pages. Even at 7k I think it's going to be a while ;)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SANDMAN-Original-Comic-Art-Issue-12-Page-22-SIGNED-by-Neil-Gaiman/162870570421?hash=item25ebd7adb5:g:n34AAOSwp-RaaloQ&rmvSB=true

4 hours ago, Rick2you2 said:

It was sold for $7K!

Wonder if the recent news of Gaiman reviving the SANDMAN universe spurred someone into action.  (shrug)

2 hours ago, drdroom said:

OK, so what do you think this page could resell for today?

I had to quickly researched and figured a conservative figure would be 1K.  Maybe more but I was assuming that was the conservative amount that it might sell for.

Malvin

8 hours ago, BCarter27 said:

Not that it really matters, but the seller made a mistake.  It's from Batman 52 cover dated Apr/May 1949.  Be that as it may, I don't consider the price to be any great bargain given the image.

GCD lists Kane as the artist on the Batman and Robin figures only with LS Schwartz doing the rest.

Edited by pemart1966

2 hours ago, pemart1966 said:

Not that it really matters, but the seller made a mistake.  It's from Batman 52 cover dated Apr/May 1949.  Be that as it may, I don't consider the price to be any great bargain given the image.

GCD list Kane as the artist on the Batman and Robin figures only with LS Schwartz doing the rest.

saw that, was doing research to make sure the issue was correct and that it was published, then someone hit the BIN.

So I tried not to think about it after that :P

BCARTER, why bring it up so long after the BIN? did you just see it?

Malvin

On 3/3/2018 at 10:31 PM, vodou said:

Two Gil Cohen Executioner flips gone bad:

$360 becomes $327

$480 becomes $369

And one that (Thank God!!) just barely went green ;) :

$360 becomes $412.99

I totally missed this post...Michael, have you moved to Utah??  

I would have paid more for that "Monday's Mob" cover had I known about the listing. :sorry: 

I thought these were 2 good recent buys on ebay. I did not purchase either because I don't swim in that price range pool that often. The seller of the chillers page listed many other pieces. The better ones like this sold in minutes or less. 

zc.PNG

ebay 6.PNG