• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How rare is Frank Kadar’ Infinity Gauntlet number 1 signed acrylic variant edition cover?

7 posts in this topic

How rare is this comic book, and roughly what is the price range of its value (put me somewhere in the ballpark/zip code of its  value)? Thanks in advance for for your assistance with my inquiries and my lack of insight. Thanks again.

1CADF195-F8B7-46B9-A7E0-858A828C51AF.jpeg

Basically its worth what someone is willing to pay for it.  Outside that, its a blank cover that Frank Kadar has done a color sketch of Thanos on.  I would look up Frank and see what his pricing is for doing a sketch because that's what you are paying for.  The book itself is worth next to nothing - again, whatever someone will pay for it without the sketch. Add what it probably cost to ship the book to CGC have it graded and shipped back to the owner and that will put you in the ballpark.