• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Merry Fraggin' Christmas!
2 2

34 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Hey buddy, sure do miss you around here. I'm very happy to see that your burger joint is doing well.

I don't do the birthday threads any longer , funny that it's  my birthday today.

Hey Oak :headbang: happy birthday 

3 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Hey buddy, sure do miss you around here. I'm very happy to see that your burger joint is doing well.

I don't do the birthday threads any longer , funny that it's  my birthday today.

Hey Oakie!  Jam a stick in it sideways! :headbang: 

15 hours ago, Dr. Balls said:

I sure miss you guys. I love flippin' burgers for a living, but I do miss dealing in comics, doing design work for all the great sellers here and engaging in all the great discussions, rants and hilarity. I get to lurk around here from time-to-time, but it's never for very long due to work.

To all the great boardies who donate comics to help each other out, the guys run the really cool Christmas contests/secret Santa threads, the guys that give everyone sage advice, the gents who run awesome sales threads, the fella who runs the birthday threads (is that still you, Oak?), the dudes policing the PL and all the ones who keep this place awesome - Merry Christmas, you magnificent b*stards!

And, with that - I'll leave with this awesome Red Sonja cosplay photo.

4b420b7fae70cdedc94824c754f4db46--female

:takeit:

16 hours ago, Dr. Balls said:

I sure miss you guys. I love flippin' burgers for a living, but I do miss dealing in comics, doing design work for all the great sellers here and engaging in all the great discussions, rants and hilarity. I get to lurk around here from time-to-time, but it's never for very long due to work.

To all the great boardies who donate comics to help each other out, the guys run the really cool Christmas contests/secret Santa threads, the guys that give everyone sage advice, the gents who run awesome sales threads, the fella who runs the birthday threads (is that still you, Oak?), the dudes policing the PL and all the ones who keep this place awesome - Merry Christmas, you magnificent b*stards!

And, with that - I'll leave with this awesome Red Sonja cosplay photo.

4b420b7fae70cdedc94824c754f4db46--female

Makes me wish I had a glass of milk for some odd reason.

9 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Makes me wish I had a glass of milk for some odd reason.

More than likely, she'd beat the milk right out of you....,