• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Merry Fraggin' Christmas!
2 2

34 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

More than likely, she'd beat the milk right out of you...., 

One could only hope.:luhv:

I would be afraid of the freckles you might catch..., 

1 hour ago, Junkdrawer said:
9 hours ago, lizards2 said:

horse burgers?

Filly Mignon

My brother in law brought a nice horse roast to elk camp about 30 years ago.  It had a sweet taste to it, sort of like antelope, and was very good.

Not sure there are any shops any more where you can buy horse meat.  I do know of a local rancher here that butchers one for personal use most years.

1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

My brother in law brought a nice horse roast to elk camp about 30 years ago.  It had a sweet taste to it, sort of like antelope, and was very good.

Not sure there are any shops any more where you can buy horse meat.  I do know of a local rancher here that butchers one for personal use most years.

I can't think of a more fitting end for a horse.  I've never been around one that wasn't trying to actively kill or injure me - running off, scraping me off on a fence, under trees - all their usual tricks.

56 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I can't think of a more fitting end for a horse.  I've never been around one that wasn't trying to actively kill or injure me - running off, scraping me off on a fence, under trees - all their usual tricks.

Can't say I blame the horse so much-- imagine if someone was trying to ride you around.

43 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

Can't say I blame the horse so much-- imagine if someone was trying to ride you around.

True.  But I can tell you that if there weren't people loving riding them around, there would be way fewer of them.

On 12/21/2017 at 4:19 PM, seanfingh said:

Merry Christmas to the man with the PhD in Balls!!!

If I had one bet on which boardie on here had one of those...