• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REVEAL THREAD - Official 2017 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange
8 8

189 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, Dormian said:

One of my vague requests was shark or underwater covers.  My Secret Santa is Senormac (Mike) and he knocked it out of the park.  I am just blown away by what Mike sent me.  It all came in a custom box with classic sea covers.  I love all of the comic covers and Mike also included an Aquaman Little Big Book and a copy of Popular Science from 1932!

SS0.thumb.jpg.e2dbf795bd203f47845f59bd50083860.jpg

SS1.thumb.jpg.7a6d456f32693f94408a140c8723a5c6.jpg

SS2.thumb.jpg.ddb51269952d26057fca84b5ff089c94.jpg

SS3.thumb.jpg.4f6c78f85229bf7f5065218a90fca544.jpg

SS4.thumb.jpg.43517bbf6e758b22732b2139b1d79d39.jpg

SS5.thumb.jpg.3d24feffac5208878df70504bffed84f.jpg

Glad you liked it Mike. 

I had a blast putting it together!   All the puzzle pieces just fell into place !!  

Merry Christmas !!

11 hours ago, DeadOne said:

Opened my SS gift this morning from aszumilo (Andrew). He nailed just about everything on my list. The complete Season 9 Library Editions (#1-3) of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, an awesome assortment of little known Marvel 1st appearance books, a great Bernie Wrightson Creepy Compilation Hardcover, and some Marvel Infinite Series figures (w/ one of my personal favorites, The Grim Reaper).
All that and a musical Justice League Christmas card that is sure to keep Mrs. DeadOne awake at night.

Thank You, Andrew. You really made my day.

SS Gift 2017.JPG

Glad you liked it.

38 minutes ago, Reno McCoy said:

Woo hoo. I don't have my camera with me, but SpideyFein sent me several JLA comics, a stack of Adam Hughes Wonder Woman comics, and the Adam Hughes trade paperback collection of Betty and Veronica. I love me some Adam Hughes, so they'll find a happy spot in my collection. :banana:

Awesome man! I hope you enjoy them and had a great Christmas! Let's all hope for a great New Year! 

7 hours ago, vsndesigns said:

Thanks White Tundra Dude, you came through in a pinch!  I am a major Tick enthusiast and these are awesome!  Spooooonnnnn!!!

20171225_094950_HDR.jpg

Glad you liked them! (thumbsu  These books came from a seller in San Fransisco.

Edited by frozentundraguy

Didnt get a chance to open my gift until this morning. I was blown away by the package contents. I had only expected a book or two. Instead I received 5 S.A. Worlds Finest books, 3 vintage games, and a Mad Christmas Spirit.  Thanks you very very much Jon "smithdatJra" for an awesome collection of books. (thumbsu

The books were wrapped inside some pages from Action Comics #547!

secret_santa1.JPG

Edited by frozentundraguy

Amazing gifts, everyone! :applause: 

When I look at the great effort put towards these gifts, I can only hold my head in shame. :facepalm: 

My Santa did such an incredible job and hit it out of the park! Thanks @Phicks

I had asked for good reading trade paperbacks and I’m really looking forward to digging into these. I haven’t read any of these books so I’m very excited. (thumbsu 

Thanks again!! (worship) 

-Andy

CBCAEB05-8AD0-4608-A847-90292328F133.jpeg