• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Amazing Spider Man 1, CGC 4.5 Restored
2 2

77 posts in this topic

Yes, if you are legit, my offer still stands.   You are assured payment from a long time member with perfect feedback on many similar and even larger books than this and if the book arrives as advertised you will make $2,500 with no fees (far more than your asking price).

I'm not sure what the problem is...if it's all good, send TC33 (provided he sends you all the information/feedback/references) and you make more than your asking price.  No brainer. 

And no, G&S doesn't mean automatically everyone wins...I'm sure you can google many instances where it went wrong...I'd personally avoid the headache all together. 

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:46 AM, DR.X said:

I was just reading this thread and listening to " Everybody run the Home Coming Queens got a Gun ". by down town Julie Brown.

Great taste, Tim.

I love that whole album.

23 minutes ago, ednodve3 said:
26 minutes ago, CAHokie said:

So who was the buyer on this? Or is it one of those I better just say it’s sold and get out while I can situations?

rec1978  , but he changed his mind

hm

Just now, MustEatBrains said:

Would you be willing to ship this book before receiving payment to a long standing respected board member so they can act as an intermediary and ensure all is in order with the book?

:popcorn:

11 minutes ago, MustEatBrains said:

Would you be willing to ship this book before receiving payment to a long standing respected board member so they can act as an intermediary and ensure all is in order with the book?

Many things can go wrong with that scenario. Lost, theft, etc. Then what.

Edited by Gotham Kid