• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(10% OFF) Silver Spider-Man For Sale

26 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I hope you guys are well and getting ready for the holidays. I haven't been very active recently due to my preparation for dental school, but I have a nice group of books for you guys today. 

These books are owned by a buddy of mine who is saving for a church mission. He leaves pretty soon, and could really use the extra money to finalize his expenses for the mission. I'm going to do my best to list these books for a reasonable price, in hope that they will sell quick.

Please check out my kudos:

My Kudos :grin:

Rules:

1. Unconditional :takeit: in thread trumps PM.

2. Priority CONUS shipping is included in the price. PM me for info on international shipping.

3. Acceptable payment: PayPal, MO, or Check

4. Payment due 2 days of purchase.

5. No buyers from the HOS or PL, please.

6. No returns on slabs.

Thanks for stopping by (thumbsu

Edited by AL Comics

I'll be posting from highest issue number to lowest. ;)

RECAP: 10% OFF!!

Amazing Spider-Man #12 CGC 4.5 (C/OW) $230 - This one is also in the newer CGC slab without the inner well. Slight newton rings, mainly seen on the back of the book. 

Amazing Spider-Man #17 CGC 5.5 (OW) $210 - The price on this book is really going up right now. This book is in the newer CGC slab without the inner well. That said, there are some slight newton rings, mostly on the back cover, and barely any on the front cover. 

Amazing Spider-Man #23: CGC 6.5 (OW) $140

Amazing Spider-Man #24: CGC 8.5 (C/OW) $340 - There is a crack on the back of this slab at the top left. Please see the scan below. The crack isn’t really noticeable from the front, but the book can easily be sent in for re-casing. 

Amazing Spider-Man #25: CGC 6.5 (C/OW) $190

Amazing Spider-Man #34: CGC 6.5 (C/OW) $115

Amazing Spider-Man #36: CGC 7.0 (OW) $95

Edited by AL Comics

Amazing Spider-Man #24: CGC 8.5 (C/OW) $340 - There is a crack on the back of this slab at the top left. Please see the scan below. The crack isn’t really noticeable from the front, but the book can easily be sent in for re-casing.

Slab013.jpg

Slab014.jpg

Slab015.jpg

Slab016.jpg

Edited by AL Comics

Amazing Spider-Man #17 CGC 5.5 (OW) $210 - The price on this book is really going up right now. This book is in the newer CGC slab without the inner well. That said, there are some slight newton rings, mostly on the back cover, and barely any on the front cover.

Spoiler

Slab017.jpg

Slab018.jpg

Slab019.jpg

Edited by AL Comics

2 minutes ago, AL Comics said:

Slab017.jpg

Slab018.jpg

Slab019.jpg

First glider instead of atomic broom! :grin:

58 minutes ago, AL Comics said:

Tough crowd. (shrug)

I’ll give this a bump. If you’re interested in one book or multiple books, feel free to shoot me a PM and I’m sure we can work something out. 

I don't know about others, but the avatar totally keeps me away.

18 minutes ago, AL Comics said:
2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I don't know about others, but the avatar totally keeps me away.

Good to know. I really value your opinion. (thumbsu

lol 

Edited 5 minutes ago by AL Comics

the more you know