• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Thor 337, ASM 361, 1st Birds of Prey, Transformers 1, Batman 368, 457 error 000; 1st Rogue, more! Moderns, Copper, variants, keys, errors and more! Many books over many nights
2 2

130 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Welcome to what I hope will be a fun mix of moderns and copper culled from several collections I've bought over the past year. This could take a few nights; I think there's 60-70 books to offer, including multiples of some things. There will be keys, variant covers and errors. I've only shot maybe a third of the items thus far; we will try to get to all those tonight. We're starting with some Avatar Press variant covers, including some of the less common ones (judging by how few are available/sold on eBay as I try to price mine; bear with this generally Gold/Silver guy :|)

But first: :rulez:

Payment: Money order or check; sorry, but I do not have Paypal.

Shipping: U.S. Only, $5 for the first three books, actual thereafter. (If you're outside U.S. And gotta have it, PM me to work out shipping and assumption of attendant risk, payment in USD, etc. No promises but we will try to figure it out.)

First :takeit: in thread trumps PM negotiations

Don't be listy (tsk)

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and send it back in the same shape on your dime, unless I missed something.

I've got a kudos thread somewhere and have been crappy at asking for kudos, but there's a few there from established boardies.

Edited by Readcomix
Closed

Page 1:  :news: Page One is Sold out! 

Page 2: Moderns, various -- All prices have been cut. 

Pages 3,4: Copper, various -- Prices cut here too. Most of the keys are on these pages.

Malibu Sun 13 Fine $90 :news: SOLD!

ASM 361 NM $75

Transformers #1 VF $17

Thor 337 VF $20

More keys left on those pages too.

Pages 5,6: Here are the $1-$5 range bargains, mostly

SOLD:

All Avatar Press books

X-Factor #5&6

Malibu Sun #13

Simpsons #1

Superman Speeding Bullets

Edited by Readcomix

Okay, let's start with Friday the 13th Special 1 Glow...Three copies, all VF, from same collection. Stored together with same basic flaws as a result; notice stresses above top staple on all three. Let's refer to them in order posted as Copy A, Copy B, Copy C. Take your pick, :news:  SOLD!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Okay, I'm going to apologize in advance for no back cover shots on this book, but if you know the book you know the solid black back cover is hard to shoot, even against a white background. 

Friday the 13th Bloodbath 1, leather cover. Three copies, A,B,C, your choice, all NM. None currently available on eBay or MCS, only 10 on the CGC census. :news:  SOLD!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix