• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Thor 337, ASM 361, 1st Birds of Prey, Transformers 1, Batman 368, 457 error 000; 1st Rogue, more! Moderns, Copper, variants, keys, errors and more! Many books over many nights
2 2

130 posts in this topic

Okay boardies, thanks for looking! That's all my Avatar Press moderns, which concludes night one. (I need to shoot more books!) But there is plenty more to come, probably taking more than 1 night. I will probably move through the rest of the moderns next, then the back half of the thread will be copper, starting with some odds and ends and closing out with some keys. Stay tuned! (thumbsu

Ran out of steam last night, guys, but that got us through the Moderns I have to offer currently. Hoping to pick up tonight with Copper; about two dozen or more books coming up yet. A few esoteric picks and a batch of Copper keys. Stay tuned!

PM's are certainly welcome on what's posted already, too! (thumbsu

:news:Dollar Bin Alert!:news:

I mentioned one of the collections I bought was an eclectic mix...well...18 VF/NM copies of Shatter #1, touted by no less an authority than its own front cover as the "first computerized comic!" Here's your chance...the Action #1 of computerized art production! :insane:  $1 each.

image.jpeg