• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Thor 337, ASM 361, 1st Birds of Prey, Transformers 1, Batman 368, 457 error 000; 1st Rogue, more! Moderns, Copper, variants, keys, errors and more! Many books over many nights
2 2

130 posts in this topic

Okay, at 1981 this is really late Bronze, one could argue, but its impact is in the Copper Age. Avengers Annual #10, 1st appearances of Rogue and Madelyn Pryor. And if you've never read it, it's a great read: Avengers vs Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, Michael Golden art, Spider-Woman guest stars, and one of Iron Man's most tail-kicking sequences of the era. Fine plus, :news: (was $20) NOW $15

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Okay, that's everything I have to post in this thread currently. I'll be leaving it open for a bit. PM's are always welcome; I am reasonable. Merry Christmas to all, and thank you all lookers/buyers. (thumbsu 

Sorry it took a while to get rolling tonight; I know it's late. Kids get excited this time of year. :bigsmile:

Merry Christmas all! 

I just added price cuts on the first two pages (Modern era books) as they have been up longer. In the case of the Avatar Press books (page 1), some cuts are drastic as I mispriced in the first place, not being a modern collector myself (they came in a collection I bought; I like them, but there were multiples.) Thx to a good boardie for PM'ing me to let me know they were out there cheaper than I had been asking, based on eBay/MCS. (thumbsu

Pages 3&4 (Copper, mostly) were posted more recently.

But PM's are always welcome on all! I'm reasonable and happy to discuss package deals, etc.

Enjoy your holiday!

16 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Well played. I was going to do the same, but thought I'd give it a few hours and see if someone else did it so I wouldn't have to. Thanks!

Lot of interest in these books, at the right price! Sorry all for any confusion earlier.

Lots of good books left, and PM's can result in screaming deals. (Get it? Slasher books? Screaming deals? Bwahahaha! :roflmao:)

Seriously, thanks and Merry Christmas to all; PM's encouraged! (thumbsu