• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Berkeley Comic Con Jan. 20, Comics Only! Killer dealer lineup.
4 4

134 posts in this topic

Super excited for the show tomorrow and looking forward to seeing everyone!

I would love to have a copy of the restoration cheat sheet ... will look for you at the donut table.

Edited by 707comics

2 minutes ago, woowoo said:

Bring any early 1939/1940 Dc books you want to sell if you have any

Ack! All out. My "collection" now is just a few short boxes of high grade Bronze and a few misc pre-codes.:sorry: I actually DID have a nice VG Action 1 without resto but sold it back in the late 80s/early 90s. (the years tend to blur at my age.) 

2 minutes ago, ThatPovGuy said:

Ack! All out. My "collection" now is just a few short boxes of high grade Bronze and a few misc pre-codes.:sorry: I actually DID have a nice VG Action 1 without resto but sold it back in the late 80s/early 90s. (the years tend to blur at my age.) 

Ok than bring marvel 1's from the 60's lol

Thanks to @HouseofComics.Com and all those who helped for putting together such an awesome event .... today truly felt like I was walking in the halls of a comic book museum. 

So many amazing books and super cool people today. It's awesome to have access to such great books and such a diverse group of knowledge here locally. 

Hope you guys had fun at Triple Rock. Next time I will be joining you for sure! 

1 hour ago, Bunky Brian said:

show was super fun, and very busy, thanks to all the collectors that showed, WITH CASH TO SPEND! ^^

A great show, pound for pound, the smallest sized, yet biggest "PUNCH" of great, vintage high dollar, low dollar, GA<SA comic dealers in the country!!! at one show!

Great job Marc, (thumbsu

BB

Agreed 100% and let’s not forgot Tim (wormboy) for all his efforts to set up/break down, and work the front door. (thumbsu

Had a great time! Met a lot of boardies, and grabbing beers at Triple Rock was a blast - will def do it again at the May show. Here's a pic from Triple Rock and my haul. Let's see what everyone got! 

In the photo are @ThatPovGuy @jpepx78 and myself, along with a few guys from the Instagram community. 

IMG_20180121_075800_535.jpg

LRG_DSC01599.JPG

15 minutes ago, shortboxed said:

Had a great time! Met a lot of boardies, and grabbing beers at Triple Rock was a blast - will def do it again at the May show. Here's a pic from Triple Rock and my haul. Let's see what everyone got! 

In the photo are @ThatPovGuy @jpepx78 and myself, along with a few guys from the Instagram community. 

IMG_20180121_075800_535.jpg

LRG_DSC01599.JPG

What a crew :cloud9: GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu