• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you could complete a full run... what would it be?
7 7

229 posts in this topic

If someone just handed me the whole run I'd take Detective Comics.  If we are talking about a run we are working on......  well.......   (shrug)

Too many complete runs for me to mention.

Impossible to narrow it down to one.

So, I'll post something a bit different.

A complete run of Spirit Sections.

6 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Do you think the new boards could handle it? :whatthe:lol 

I admire Gav's caution. It's very thoughtful.

Edited by Ken Aldred

10 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Too many complete runs for me to mention.

Impossible to narrow it down to one.

So, I'll post something a bit different.

A complete run of Spirit Sections.

that'd be a tough one!Great choice.

Well, since it's not practical to collect 'Tec #27 to the present or Batman #1 to the present, the next best thing is my Adams Bats run, which I completed 3 years ago, my Barry Smith Conan run, about a couple of years ago, and Miller DD last year.  Thinking of putting together  a run of DC's Warlord these days.  I think I'm one of maybe eight people in the world that cares about this series so it should be cheap to acquire. 

Would love to complete my ASM run one day, but that would still require an AF 15 and ASM 1... along with a few others between 2-19.

But I think I might end up settling for graded versions of certain keys and ONE of the two biggies at the end of the day. 

Iron Man - missing issue 12 and 55 and just a few other non expensive issues. Avengers missing just the first 13 and a few later non expensive issues. X-Men missing the first 14 except issue 6 have just about everything else except 101 and GS1 and a few non expensive issues. Those are the main three I'm working on right now. :ohnoez:

Edited by Azkaban