• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you could complete a full run... what would it be?
7 7

229 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Vietnam67 said:
19 minutes ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Alex Ross covers(thumbsu.  I tried once getting only 9.8 graded copies but that was painfullol.

Any of you guys know when the new Over Street Price Guide comes out? Thanks!

13 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

lol two issue run and DREK to boot

4 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Ok "Brother Power the Geek"  IS NOT drek...........it's actually a fab 60's comic (thumbsu but it is surely the only two issue DC run that i am aware of.......

Image result for brother power the geek comic Image result for brother power the geek comic

Which is it? :baiting:

5 hours ago, Gatsby77 said:

This is epic.

The question gives me pause because my gut says Batman or Superman (for some reason I prefer 1-100 of those to their counterparts in Action or Detective - and I was actively working on # 2-100 of both for awhile).

But i'm close to finishing my main quest of the last 5 years -- Gold Key Magnus # 1-46 in 9.4 or higher.

I'm currently just one book away, with # 37 the lone CGC 9.2.

But only a single $.15 variant and zero high-grade Whitmans so far.

Nice job on the high grade run.  I'm trying to build my run of 1.8 or higher.  lol

5 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Ok "Brother Power the Geek"  IS NOT drek...........it's actually a fab 60's comic (thumbsu but it is surely the only two issue DC run that i am aware of.......

Image result for brother power the geek comic Image result for brother power the geek comic

This was my "grail" back in the 90's when Gaiman put him into a Swamp Thing story.  I heard of the book but none of the local, and non-local, comic shops had the book.  It took quite some time to track down a copy, but with eBay and the internet finding oddball books like this is much easier than in the past.

Tec 27 - 37 would be nice.

Action 1-25 would be fun

Captain America Comics Full Run would be amazing. 

The thought did cross my mind once to see off my entire ASM collection to pick up a Cap 1 but I would rather keep the ASM's