• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you could complete a full run... what would it be?
7 7

229 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:
11 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Silver Age Brother Power, The Geek.

lol two issue run and DREK to boot

Is it so wrong to have achievable goals? (shrug)

I would complete Planet Comics.  :cloud9: Which I have already done.

Before that I did Hulk: 1-6, TTA 59-101, 102-474, Volume 2, Vol 3, appearances, etc. The thing I learned about myself when I returned to comic collecting in 2004 is I enjoy the chase more than owning. I found Hulk to be too easy to attain especially with the internet.

I decided to go for Planet Comics for the challenge, and overall I love the covers.

The next goal? I have yet to decide....

Edited by Artboy99

Would be Uncanny X-Men for me. Got them from 122 up and about 25 lower numbers with the oldest being nr 14. 

Would love to complete my Firehair Registry set. 

And working (very slowly) to get a First Love Illustrated registry set. 

There are a bunch of other Marvel set I would love to complete.... actually to many to name all 

1 hour ago, Vietnam67 said:

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the site, I just joined CGC this month, I'm waiting on my first appearance of Super girl to back, along with a few other comics I sent in.  I'm working on a full run of Conan The Barbarian now. I have over 200 of the 275 full run.

Conan is a nice run to work on ........

4 hours ago, Vietnam67 said:

Hello Everyone, I'm new to the site, I just joined CGC this month, I'm waiting on my first appearance of Super girl to back, along with a few other comics I sent in.  I'm working on a full run of Conan The Barbarian now. I have over 200 of the 275 full run.

Conan is another title I love. I have them all as well as all the magazines ( Savage Sword, Savage Tales, Conan Saga, other one offs, Movie Specials, marvel Super Specials, etc. )and all of the Dark Horse books.

When reading I can say Conan never lets me down.

34 minutes ago, creaturefan95 said:

I have a nearly complete run of the 1990 Ghost Rider series. I just need to find issues 69, 85, 87-92 in the wild.

creaturefan95 i thought for sure you were going to say you wanted a full run of something similar to this......

DSCN3694 - Edited.jpg

Next year if I am lucky to find the missing numbers to complete the JIM-THOR set. I am about 10 issues left to go to finish that. Then I might work to find as much on my Jughead first volume run ... that might take me about up to two years to finish ... if I am real lucky. 

Another short run to finish is Comso the Merry Martian, I need two more to complete the 6 issue run. They are tough to find in nice grades! 

After that, while or at same time. I am chasing down my Charton Unknown Worlds run to finish. 

4 hours ago, Vietnam67 said:

Welcome to the boards!!!