• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your *Two* Holiday Wishes for Comics Santa
4 4

31 posts in this topic

Because one wish ain’t enough.

Please Santa, let me at last find a non-restored cover to attach onto my Marvel Mystery 2.  I understand the odds of this happening are cosmic, but not as cosmic as flying reindeer lugging your huge arse and piles of comics through the skies.  

Or a nice Jim Lee original art that includes Psylocke in the old 90s style.  Payce !!

Edited by exitmusicblue

Pie in the sky wishes = fantastic four #5 in 9.8 white

AF 15 highest graded unrestored.

Realistic = iron man #19 9.8 white

ASM #151 9.8 white

Second thought if someone please would just list an iron man 50 9.6 W on eBay for a rational price I'll be a happy camper. 

Edited by MGsimba77

Santa,

Perhaps if you feel I have been extremely good this year, you won't mind climbing down my chimney with a few comics.   I was thinking maybe an Action 1 and a Suspense 3.  

I know this would likely require me to be on the extremely good list, so perhaps you could overlook a few (okay many) of my failings.  

If these two books are too much (given my questionable behavior), then perhaps you could be persuaded to get your elves to dig up either one of the two for me.   As for condition, I don't care if it looks like you dragged it through the chimney ash, I just want any copy you have in your magic bag. 

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration in this very important matter. 

Santa, if you could use your influence and persuasion to...

Have whomever both the White Mountain Space Adventure raw issues on Heritage back in 2014 decide to sell...

And

help me find the owners of the remaining OA pages From Green Lantern #159, and maybe they will be up from selling?

I want a GSXM 1 for Christmas, only a GSXM 1 will do...

I don't want a cranky crocodile or rhinocerosuses, I only want #1 GSXMusseses cause GSXM #1'S LIKE ME TOO :whistle:

Peace Santa and tell Shirley Temple  aka Mrs. Clause we'll always remmber the Hippopotomus 

Merry Christmas!!

9 minutes ago, Logan510 said:
20 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Peace, love and understanding to my friends.

Painful death to my enemies.

Don't take it too seriously.

Which comics are those stories in?

The CGC Boards, flipper

If I had two wishes that I could wish for this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace.. and the second would be for $30 million a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account.