• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official “I’m not spending my money or my time on Star Wars Episode IX” protest thread
1 1

29 posts in this topic

I would love to jump on the train but I am weak in the force and will watch it hoping once again a good movie will occcur. I am exactly what Disney is hoping on.

9 minutes ago, CAHokie said:

I would love to jump on the train but I am weak in the force and will watch it hoping once again a good movie will occcur. I am exactly what Disney is hoping on.

Rebel scum 

9 hours ago, CAHokie said:

It's when you watch it a second or third time - just to make sure - the mouse starts to do tricks. Like 'jump over the billion dollar pile' or 'watch me make an origami swan out of a hundred'.

3 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

It's when you watch it a second or third time - just to make sure - the mouse starts to do tricks. Like 'jump over the billion dollar pile' or 'watch me make an origami swan out of a hundred'.

There is no way that is happening. I could barely suffer through it once without walking out.

The Official “I’m not spending my money or my time on Star Wars Episode IX” protest thread

No Fair!  If the rest of us had to lay out our hard earned dough and give up three hours of our lives to watch this steaming pile of bantha pooh-doo, then so should you!

BTW, I watched Rogue One on blu-ray yesterday....such a better movie, and one that I enjoyed even more in comparison.  The entire final Act is just so damn good.

My 8-year old, since she didn't know any of the characters from her Lego books or sets, got bored with it half-way through, and she said it was a little scary, so she stopped watching.  I wasn't too worried about her level of Star Wars interest, since she was absolutely captivated by Attack of the Clones.  Let's face it, those prequels were made for kids (at least the first two), and George Lucas really did manage to cater to at least his target demographic with Jar Jar, bumbling C3P0, and random poop humor of the first two.

Edited by JiveTurkeyMoFo