• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Mystery Men Comics #12 1.5 (restored)
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Howdy folks, got one book for ya tonight.  One of my favorite covers in the run.

Terms:

-No returns, shipping included in price (USPS Priority mail box), no international shipping (US only), Paypal only (sorry need the money for the Holidays)

-First :takeit:gets the book and trumps PM

Mystery Men Comics #12 Apparent 1.5 Restored Slight/Mod. (C-2).  Restoration includes: pieces added to cover, glue on centerfold (Tape on cover & centerfold).  Brittle pages. $275

Some lens flare from my scanner.bbf.thumb.jpg.bdd0e6889d98d89071d619936b50b791.jpg

bback.jpg

Edited by atomised

6 minutes ago, atomised said:

Howdy folks, got one book for ya tonight.  One of my favorite covers in the run.

Terms:

-No returns, shipping included in price (USPS Priority mail box), no international shipping (US only), Paypal only (sorry need the money for the Holidays)

-First :takeit:gets the book and trumps PM

Mystery Men Comics #12 Apparent 1.5 Restored Slight/Mod. (C-2).  Restoration includes: pieces added to cover, glue on centerfold (Tape on cover & centerfold).  Brittle pages. $275

Some lens flare from my scanner.bbf.thumb.jpg.bdd0e6889d98d89071d619936b50b791.jpg

bback.jpg

Take per PM