• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best of 2017: BUDGET EDITION -- RESULTS POSTED!
1 1

75 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, PhilipB2k17 said:

I have 5 KTM pages that I could have listed here. LOL! This is a good one, though!

I have one pretty highly detailed KTM page that a picture just wouldn't do justice for - I need to break down and pick up a scanner I guess. My KTM cover was over the limit or I'd have posted it as it is my favorite piece out of the items I purchased from Lukas in 2017. It has a bit of the Witch Doctor vibe to it (tentacles and all) so I snatched it up.

Edited by SquareChaos
Clarity

On 12/27/2017 at 9:03 PM, mister_not_so_nice said:

Unpublished watercolor from Nick Runge

watercolor_01_19_2017-runge.thumb.jpg.c4e099cebbe8552f6e8451e33e415a7a.jpg

As a non-artist but as someone interested in how painting works, that neck is really instructive.    Looks like a few different colors with no rhyme or reason but it boils down to a pink layer with no paint where the light is strongest (reflection) and a gray layer for shadow.   Nothing else going on in the neck at all except for at the extreme right where the really dark shadow is.    I feel like I could paint a better neck (and face) after looking at that.   Lovely.

Edited by Bronty