• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miscellaneous GSB ($5 beaters to High-Grade Peds) - CLOSED
4 4

78 posts in this topic

There's an old kudos thread for me somewhere and I'll post a link if I find it.  I have a 500+ rating on eBay with 100% positive feedback, never a neutral or negative rating.

Looking to make room in my comic area, and up for sale will be an assortment of books hopefully you'll find tightly graded and attractively priced.

Shipping on raws is $5 for up to 3 (up to $200 value); >3 or >=$200 value or 1-3 slabs is $10.  Includes insurance.  If you live outside the US, please PM me first before "taking".  International shipping likely to be at cost. 

PayPal accepted, except in rare cases where it will be noted.  For larger purchases (say $100 or more), I'll invoice within 48 hours & payment is expected within 48 hours of invoice.  In reality I'm more flexible than that but just specifying in case I have to come back to it.

Returns accepted at my discretion.  If you have an issue after receiving books, please contact me as I aim for complete satisfaction with every purchase.

Check out my "Miscellaneous Copper-Modern" sales thread here.  Recap with links:

GOLDEN AGE:

Blue Bolt Vol. 9 #5 SOLD

Fight Comics #72 SOLD

Frankenstein Comics (Prize) #32 SOLD

Jungle Comics #134 SOLD

SILVER AGE:

Amazing Spider-Man #48, 53, 58 lower grade, cheap SOLD

Archie's Madhouse #27 low grade SOLD

Brave and the Bold #60 SOLD

Captain America #104

Captain America #116 SOLD

Daredevil #14

Daredevil #26

Daredevil #60

Daredevil #63

Daredevil #72

Daredevil #78

Fantastic Four #47

Fantastic Four #60

Fantastic Four #100

Iron Man #6 FN SOLD

Strange Tales #126 SOLD

Tales of Suspense #35 low-grade SOLD

BRONZE AGE:

Avengers #181 SOLD

Forever People #2 1st Desaad

Monster Hunters #9 9.8 (Charlton)

Edited by xomic

Daredevil #14 FN+.  Has 2" N/C/B creases lower rfc and upper bc.  Inside F & b covers nice quality, no browning/tanning at all.  Pages look white to me but I'll call them OWW to be safe.

$30 $25 $15

dar002.014-01a.jpg

dar002.014-01b.jpg

Edited by xomic

Daredevil #26 FN.  This has the spine of a 9.2 but has suffered an impact to the top, resulting in a 1/4 " tear & impact crease to the upper bc and most interior pages.  Cover gloss is really nice.  Inside f & b covers are white, pages are white.

$15 $10

dar002.026-01a.jpg

dar002.026-01b.jpg

Edited by xomic

Daredevil #31 FN.  Inside f & b covers beginning to yellow a bit with it looking more tannish in some spots.  Pages look OWW to me.  One-inch ink smudge along right edge of page 1; appears production IMO.  Structurally nice, I've hammered the grade down for you and it's cheap.

$10 SOLD

dar002.031-01a.jpg

Edited by xomic

Daredevil #60 8.5-9.0.  A couple of spine stress marks and a light scuff on btm rt fc are the only flaws.  Whites in the cover are bright, inside f & b cover are white, pages are white.

$25 $20

dar002.1964.no060.c01.g90a_40pc.jpg

dar002.1964.no060.c01.g90b_40pc.jpg

Edited by xomic

Daredevil #63 VF 8.0.  Looks NM from the front.  Top left corner of bc has a 2" N/C/B crease and a thumb scuff.  Corners are sharp, no spine stress, rich colors, white interior covers and pages.

$25 $20

dd63a.jpg

dd63b.jpg

Edited by xomic

Daredevil #72 9.2.  Small nick on right edge, may or may not be production.  Marks in the 'A' which might be pencil.  Glossy, white pages, sharp corners, white interior covers, no stress marks or creases.

$35 $25

dd72a.jpg

dd72b.jpg

Edited by xomic

Brave and the Bold #60 VG/FN. Btm centerfold staple detached, sm letters stamped on upper back cover. NCB creasing across top fc title. A couple of white stain-like marks of unknown origin on top inside fc, top inside bc (visible at top left bc).

$75 SOLD

bra009.060-01a.jpg

Edited by xomic

Blue Bolt Vol. 9 #5 (1948) VG/FN.  One-inch tear on one interior page.  "3" written in pencil btm bc.  Several small pin-like indentations top rt fc (not holes).  6" crease along btm rt fc. NICE PAGE QUALITY.

Purchased in CT 4 yrs ago from the widow of a man who had collected GA in the 1970s.

A slabbed copy in the same grade sold in last week's ComicLink auction for $255.

$150 $125 SOLD to Gsims718

blu038.005-01.g40a.jpg

Edited by xomic