• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miscellaneous GSB ($5 beaters to High-Grade Peds) - CLOSED
4 4

78 posts in this topic

Frankenstein Comics #32 FN/VF.  Featuring the work of the legendary Briefer.  From an original owner collection.  Excellent shape for a book of this period.  A visible thumbprint on the btm right of the red area of fc.  In yellows across the title there is some dark surface marks which I believe to be light removable soiling or transfer ink.  There is another small fingerprint (looks like a stain in scan) at left of bc.  There is a half-inch tear on the second to last page.   A few minor spine stress marks, and some NCB handling creases in the title area, including one straight vertical one through the 'A'. Never drycleaned or pressed.

$575 SOLD

02062015_0000.jpg

Edited by xomic

4 minutes ago, xomic said:

Frankenstein Comics #32 FN/VF.  Featuring the work of the legendary Briefer.  From an original owner collection.  Excellent shape for a book of this period.  A visible thumbprint on the btm right of the red area of fc.  In yellows across the title there is some dark surface marks which I believe to be light removable soiling or transfer ink.  There is another small fingerprint (looks like a stain in scan) at left of bc.  There is a half-inch tear on the second to last page.   A few minor spine stress marks, and some NCB handling creases in the title area, including one straight vertical one through the 'A'. Never drycleaned or pressed.

$575

02062015_0000.jpg

02062015_0001.jpg

IMG_8356.JPG

IMG_8360.JPG

take

Amazing Spider-Man #48 VG. 1" spine split top, sm hold right fc, sm hold bc and through last few pages (margin).  Top cf staple popped.  Sm tear top fc and one interior page.

$15 SOLD VIA PM

Scan_0001.jpg

Edited by xomic

Amazing Spider-Man #53 FN+.  Book is in nicer shape, but I have downgraded due to the fact in one panel on final story page, Spider-Man and all the lines of his costume have been traced over in pencil.

$30 SOLD VIA PM

ASM_053a_30pc.jpg

Edited by xomic

Thank you to everyone who has purchased something from my thread.  Tracking information has been sent to all whose packages are on the way.  If you have not yet paid and/or are waiting to see what else I may be posting, no problem.  I will try to list as much as I can tonight.  For any payments received by midnight, I can ship tomorrow morning.  As of tomorrow this thread (and shipping) will go on a one-week hiatus.

Monster Hunters (Charlton) #9 NM/MT 9.8.  I don't usually list raws at 9.8s but it was the listed grade when I puchased it and I have to say I agree.  One faint spine stress tick an inch below the top staple.  This should pass for a 1977 book.  Distributor ink at top. Guide value in 9.2 = $10

$25

mon015.1975.no009.c01.g98ar.jpg

mon015.1975.no009.c01.g98br.jpg