• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's cheapo CGC books

81 posts in this topic

Any interior tanning, as well as back cover nutsack creases I should know about? poke2.gif
No...I like to surprise you so you can [#@$%!!!] and moan about it for years! cool.gif

Suh-weeeeeeeeet grades! You're slippin' beeyotch. foreheadslap.gif
frown.gif

However, I've combined all the krap with this batch of auctions. I have 28 more of the better stuff next week and 29 more of the best stuff 3 weeks later! gossip.gif

frown.gif

However, I've combined all the krap with this batch of auctions. I have 28 more of the better stuff next week and 29 more of the best stuff 3 weeks later! gossip.gif

so I should save my best shilling for a few weeks from now? confused-smiley-013.gif

From the auction :

**Please note that there is a 2 inch printer’s crease on the front cover, and a 2 inch and a 1 inch printer’s crease on the back cover**

All my b1tchin' and moanin got to you! yay.gif

You made me see the light! crazy.gif

Didn't you at least break even on the Defenders 1? confused-smiley-013.gif

frown.gif

so I should save my best shilling for a few weeks from now? confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah...you might actually win one of my POS books even with your lowball bids! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

frown.gif

Yeah...you might actually win one of my POS books even with your lowball bids! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Quality bids for quality books... gossip.gif Conan 11 8.5 27_laughing.gif 8.5? WTF? Christo_pull_hair.gif

and no, I didn't break even on the Defenders? tongue.gif

frown.gif

Quality bids for quality books... gossip.gif Conan 11 8.5 27_laughing.gif 8.5? WTF? Christo_pull_hair.gif

and no, I didn't break even on the Defenders? tongue.gif

I threw in a bunch of krap in my prescreen. So, I just got charged for it. Hell, I even got my prescreen rejection fee waived! tongue.gif

Defenders are for fools anyways! confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey! I like the early Defenders... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Jim

What does that say about you then? poke2.gif

Jim

Exquisite taste and well rounded literary appreciation... acclaim.gif

Jim

Jim

Exquisite taste and well rounded literary appreciation... acclaim.gif

Jim

yeahok.giftonofbricks.gif

Any interior tanning, as well as back cover nutsack creases I should know about? poke2.gif
No...I like to surprise you so you can [#@$%!!!] and moan about it for years! cool.gif

But you would have stormed off like a Prepubescent Drama Queen long before that.

Seems you're the one that's doing the moaning and beetchin'. How long are we gonna' have to listen to this? You fugged up, that's all. Deal with it. poke2.gif

You haven't lost your twisted sense of humor though......

**Although it is apparent in the scan, there is some interior cover tanning mainly on the edges**

100% of people unfamiliar with your meltdown here, who are looking at the auction are gonna' shake their heads and wonder what the Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? you are blathering about.

Apparent? To who? makepoint.gif