• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's cheapo CGC books

81 posts in this topic

Greggy acted like a scalded cat

Please, if you must compare Greggy to a feline, don't call him a cat, call him a [#@$%!!!] like everyone else... confused-smiley-013.gif

Okay. One more time for the simpletons. I posted a legitimate complaint. A lot of the other grading contest participants agreed with it. Greggy couldn't admit he was wrong. Blew up and left. Which if you gave it a moments thought is a good thing, because the G-ster is incapable of separating his personal feelings about boardies and handing out information even-handedly.

ie.

Boardie question: "Are there any serious defects not visible in the scan?'

Greggie: "None that I recall."

What a .

Meanwhile, you come in, spend dozens of posts reminding everyone not to take it to seriously (a hoot!) and sit on your duff and take inane potshots. Brilliant and useful stuff there Jim. You must have really gotten torqued off on this? What was it?

You've completely ignored the debate going on about whether or not to post the serious defects of a book, that are not visible in the scan. You'd rather raise your pedestal, sit your fat arse on it, and blather on as if you were somehow a mature arbitor of behavior on the boards.

I love it! You dumbarse! 27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

I can't believe it took you guys this long to realise Greggy's a whiny, good for nuthin' beeyotch! popcorn.gif

Okay. One more time for the simpletons. I posted a legitimate complaint. A lot of the other grading contest participants agreed with it. Greggy couldn't admit he was wrong. Blew up and left. Which if you gave it a moments thought is a good thing, because the G-ster is incapable of separating his personal feelings about boardies and handing out information even-handedly.

ie.

What a .

Meanwhile, you come in, spend dozens of posts reminding everyone not to take it to seriously (a hoot!) and sit on your duff and take inane potshots. Brilliant and useful stuff there Jim. You must have really gotten torqued off on this? What was it?

You've completely ignored the debate going on about whether or not to post the serious defects of a book, that are not visible in the scan. You'd rather raise your pedestal, sit your fat arse on it, and blather on as if you were somehow a mature arbitor of behavior on the boards.

I love it! You dumbarse! 27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

I can't believe it took you guys this long to realise Greggy's a whiny, good for nuthin' beeyotch! popcorn.gif

27_laughing.gif

ie.

What a .

893applaud-thumb.gif

does either one of those future auctions include the batman 238?
Sorry, that one stays in the personal collection until or if I ever upgrade. Will let you know if it ever happens.

Good lord! It's pig pile on Greggy no matter what he does! It's not like the world will stop if we all didn't get 4 points in that round. It was supposed to be a fun contest after some real heavy moments in here in the past few months, but we all seem to like to just pick at a sore until we draw blood.

The man is just listing his books, the round is over, can't we all just get along!!!*

(*quote from Rodney King)

...Restored Secret Origins #1,.... 27_laughing.gif,....what rube sold you that treasure?....
I don't know! tonofbricks.giftonofbricks.gif At least my restored books have been limited to colour touched books. Luckily no trimmed books yet! Don't worry, the better stuff will be listed this Saturday and 2 Saturdays after that! I won't fail you again! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif