• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's cheapo CGC books

81 posts in this topic

LIES!!! What about that cleaned and pressed Avengers 4?? insane.gif Or the C & P FF? devil.gif
I mean unexpected restoration. However, it's not like I even check the books for restoration anyways. gossip.gif

I've checked out greg's scheduled listings - some nice stuff! I haven't even bought a single book in a year or more and one of his books has me salivating frown.gifhail.gif

bumpit.gif
makepoint.gif
popcorn.gif
Shouldn't you be in the WC? poke2.gif
will be soon.
Just don't get it shut down tongue.gif
Why? You enjoy the WC?
I enjoy the nice threads. It'll be a better place when FG leaves though. And thing controls his thread starting habits.

bumpit.gif
makepoint.gif
popcorn.gif
will be soon.
Why? You enjoy the WC?
I enjoy the nice threads. It'll be a better place when FG leaves though. And thing controls his thread starting habits.
They all need to go use the other boards coinees use.

bumpit.gif
makepoint.gif
popcorn.gif
will be soon.
Why? You enjoy the WC?

Check the last 5 pages of his recent posts. The WC is his home away from Comics General. tongue.gifwink.gif

crazy.gif You should be glad. It stops me posting in the Comics General as much tongue.gifpoke2.gif

bumpit.gif
makepoint.gif
popcorn.gif
will be soon.
Why? You enjoy the WC?

Check the last 5 pages of his recent posts. The WC is his home away from Comics General. tongue.gifwink.gif

crazy.gif You should be glad. It stops me posting in the Comics General as much tongue.gifpoke2.gif

Don't come crying when the WC loonies start getting inside your head with their endless insipid blather. tongue.gif

bumpit.gif
makepoint.gif
popcorn.gif
will be soon.
Why? You enjoy the WC?

Don't come crying when the WC loonies start getting inside your head with their endless insipid blather. tongue.gif

My main worry with the WC just now is how many times a day thing will post a new thread about tornado warnings 27_laughing.gif