• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Classic Comics 32 CGC 5.5 Matt Baker Cover

4 posts in this topic

The usual rules apply.

No HoSers, probies, etc.  I reserve the right to decline anyone's offer (this is mostly intended for brand new accounts with no buying history here).

Domestic US buyers only please.  Canadian Buyers PM me if interested and we can work something out.

Pay pal is preferred method of paying. No returns on CGC graded books.

15$ shipping for slabbed books (Cost to Canada may be different - See above).  I have a job so it may take 3 or 4 days to ship.  Insurance is on me.

Sorry for the glare.  Happy to send better pics via email or text, whatever, feel free to ask. Willing to entertain offers or trades for stuff on my want list.

Take it in the thread trumps pm etc.

Click my profile to see the Kudos thread.

For sale to start Classic Comics 32 CGC graded 5.5 - $295

A very early Matt Baker Cover, with babe etc.  All art inside is Baker.  A difficult book to find in Fine or better due to the cheap paper used.  This is a pretty sharp copy, grade took a hit due to staining along lower edge of back cover.

Not much for GPA on this one.  A raw 7.0 sold on heritage 2 and a half years ago for 380$...well before the current Baker Boom.

Edited by szavisca