• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Cheap Bronze

110 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Not my usual fare (give me two weeks for a GA/early silver thread with pre-code romance, etc) but these were on-hand from collections I Picked up this past year, plus a couple things I forgot I had, and my undercopies from working on an Atlas/Seaboard run. (PM me with your undercopies of Vicki 2,3,4 -- will discuss trade or buy.) I'll close with a few old Overstreets. 

I picked these to put up now because I have a thread going in Copper/Modern that overlaps nicely in case anyone wants to combo on shipping and/or PM offers for a stack o' stuff. 

Just Fyi, if it seems over the next few weeks you're seeing threads here with more frequency from me, it is because I want to move some stuff in January. I have been talking with a guy for over two years about a Kirby page, and he is finally digging his stuff out. (Antiques dealer who owned a comics shop briefly in the early 90's -- took it over from a guy who owed him $$). Anyway, I saw him last week and he said he finally located the stuff from the shop and would have it all pulled out by end of January. I was really only looking for the Kirby page myself, but I think he may want me to absorb much or all of the remaining 8,000 (literally) comics. So I'd better make some room!

But first: :rulez:

Payment: Money order or check; sorry, but I do not have Paypal.

Shipping: U.S. Only, $5 for the first three books, actual thereafter. (If you're outside U.S. And gotta have it, PM me to work out shipping and assumption of attendant risk, payment in USD, etc. No promises but we will try to figure it out.)

First :takeit: in thread trumps PM negotiations

Don't be listy (tsk)

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and send it back in the same shape on your dime, unless I missed something.

I've got a kudos thread somewhere and have been crappy at asking for kudos, but there's a few there from established boardies.

Edited by Readcomix
Closed