• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jungle Bettie Page with Cheetah by Bunny Yeager

6 posts in this topic

As most of you who follow the life of Bettie Page know, Bunny Yeager transformed Bettie into a pinup sensation from risqué camera club model. 

The short time they spent working together produced some of the most iconic images of Bettie  

I am offering up a museum quality piece, once in a lifetime acquisition.  

Below is Jungle Bettie with a cheetah shot from the original negative by Bunny’s gallery and purchased from her approximately a year before she passed.

This is a large size at 20x24 with an image area of approximately 20x20

There are only TWO copies in existence in this size as the negative now has a flaw and no future copies can be made without digital manipulation.

As can be seen on the reverse it is signed rather large by Bunny and noted as an Artist Edition of 2/2. Original edition size was intended to be 10 but due to the flaw, again, no more prints will be made.

This iconic image has been used many times on books, magazines, t-shirts, etc.

As a photographer myself, I know and appreciate the significance of this piece. I am not selling it because I want to. As a small few of you know about what has happened in my personal life, my health has taken a turn for the worst and it is taking its toll on me.

I had hoped to eventually bequeath this to a museum yet I am making it available here today.

My asking is $9000 insured and shipped.

I will entertain reasonable offers but unfortunately I am not in a position to accept trades or partial trades.

Thank you for taking the time to look and God Bless

36A88745-3EEE-4BEE-ABB7-450A64A3D9D4.jpeg

98A7EF14-58C8-4DE7-B7DF-3791D5F51B3B.jpeg

7E6D5B4F-7FB9-4534-BA2D-5DFF26617CFC.jpeg

EEDFB48A-2261-4327-BCD3-9CFAD9A683FC.jpeg

60040587-2F98-4A49-99B4-87B14D36A2D6.jpeg