• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

nice key lot, comics added
1 1

39 posts in this topic

Hawkman 4 app VG/FN, small piece of tape on the inside of cover at lower staple, also has just under an inch and just over an inch tippex on top and bottom of spine (tear seals), has a drawing pin hole and indent top centre in logo that goes through comic.

hawk4.jpg

This is a cool concept and some nice books!  At $10K, I wonder if you are killing off too many potential buyers making it a bit too rich for the mainstream?  I know some people with big funds are out there, but if you broke this up into two or three sets at $3K to $5K each, it would sure perk up my interest and get quite a bit more people looking into this with at more realistic/potential funds to maybe make a run at it once the goods get compelling enough, which it is for sure starting to at the right price!  :)    Either way, GLWTS, wish I had more funds available at the moment!