• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought book off eBay
1 1

281 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Yodisd said:

Yup, some constructive some not

The bottom line is - ignore the subjective semantics in listings, look at the photos closely, and ask questions as needed.  If it doesn’t pass the eye test, move on.

Everything you needed to know about the book in question was visible in the photos, this one is on you.  Chalk it up as a lesson learned and put it in the knowledge bank going forward.

2 minutes ago, Vietnam67 said:

Hey Moon, I'm new, You think I need some advice? lol....

Solar Boy, I have to admit, You guys are funny! lol...... I feel like I am upstairs on the computer and the wife is downstairs watching a soap opera! lolllll.

2 minutes ago, Vietnam67 said:

Solar Boy, I have to admit, You guys are funny! lol...... I feel like I am upstairs on the computer and the wife is downstairs watching a soap opera! lolllll.

I just want to ask one more question before I sign off of here tonight! Is anybody here having any alcoholic beverages tonight? I'm gonna have a few cold Heineken's. Happy New Years Everybody!!!!! Be safe out there tonight!!!!! Wooo Hooooo!!!!

4 hours ago, Vietnam67 said:

Im getting hammered....2018 whoot whoot

56 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
2 hours ago, Yodisd said:

Is there somewhere better to buy comics than eBay?

It's pretty sweet buying books here...

eBay's a pretty good place, if you know what you're doing....,

1 hour ago, porcupine48 said:
3 hours ago, lizards2 said:

eBay's a pretty good place, if you know what you're doing....,

Yeah,but i'm Canadianlol

hm