• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tonfulle-84 Stan Lee forgeries on eBay
5 5

369 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Vietnam67 said:

Get real, I'm on a computer typing fast and not watching my spelling mistakes, so wake up.

For the most part, your spelling isn't the problem.  You're not using the correct words.  It has nothing to do with speed, so wake up.  :makepoint:

14 hours ago, Vietnam67 said:

Johnson, Your a real winner, I bet your a real cool guy to hang around with Johnson, lol,  

Thank you for the compliment. I am a winner. Have to give you credit for picking up on that without really knowing anything about me. But I sincerely doubt you'd have much fun hanging around with me. I'm respectful of others so you'd have a very boring time hanging with me.

Just keep reporting his listings as fraudulent.  Its really the only thing you can do save actually buying one and then reporting him afterwords...which now that I think of it is probably better.  Who wants to take the bullet?

8 hours ago, GM8 said:

Just keep reporting his listings as fraudulent.  Its really the only thing you can do save actually buying one and then reporting him afterwords...which now that I think of it is probably better.  Who wants to take the bullet?

I went way beyond Ebay. It's a work in progress. Here's one of his latest "treasures"  :roflmao: 

StanLee021218.jpg

57 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

I got a kick out of this one in particular, not only a subpar effort but it also closely resembles "Stole".

I have a whole library of images of his forgeries from day 1, shared with appropriate authorities. They're actually getting worse! :makepoint: 

You would think that anyone who ever would have the inclination to buy a Stan Lee autograph might have an inkling of what one looks like.

7 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

You would think that anyone who ever would have the inclination to buy a Stan Lee autograph might have an inkling of what one looks like.

To be fair, with Stan's declining eye sight and the fact that he has signed soooo many books in the last few years alone, it's difficult to identify what a Stan Lee sig looks like.  I mean, that's why there's an entire thread devoted to Stan's cockroach signatures.

That being said, I agree these are all blatantly fake sigs.

47 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

To be fair, with Stan's declining eye sight and the fact that he has signed soooo many books in the last few years alone, it's difficult to identify what a Stan Lee sig looks like.  I mean, that's why there's an entire thread devoted to Stan's cockroach signatures.

That being said, I agree these are all blatantly fake sigs.

Four of his many Stan Lee forgeries have already been declined authentication by reputable, industry standard, authentication services. Of all four submitted, all four declined.

1_zrn9_arMd2kBJ8zlFdeDnA.gif

2 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

I went way beyond Ebay. It's a work in progress. Here's one of his latest "treasures"  :roflmao: 

StanLee021218.jpg

Well tell us more.

I would love to see a gotcha live-tv expose 60 minutes style on this guy coming out of the grocery store. He's got to have a mustache.

11 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Wow that Marvel two in one #33 is beyond DREK, he is literally picking up bottom of the barrel five for a dollar box comics to sign himself and then try and sell for $20 and up...

If it weren’t for all the fraud and interstate crime hassles, he’d be entrepreneuring like a boss...

You guys are all clowns for bothering this seller.  He's not hurting anyone and you can't prove nuthin'.  :eyeroll:

:jokealert:

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:34 PM, James J Johnson said:

Let what's awaiting him around the bend in his road be a surprise to him once he arrives there.

Well Johnson I see your boy's still selling his garbage! I tell ya what Johnson, I'm will to make you a bet right now! This is February, I bet you that he's still selling his garbage in December! That's 10 months! How much do you want to wager? I'll tell you what else I'll do, I'll give you 2 to 1 odds he's still doing it!  I'm taking all bets within reason! Anybody want in on this action? Let me know, I'll check back!

14 hours ago, Vietnam67 said:

Well Johnson I see your boy's still selling his garbage! I tell ya what Johnson, I'm will to make you a bet right now! This is February, I bet you that he's still selling his garbage in December! That's 10 months! How much do you want to wager? I'll tell you what else I'll do, I'll give you 2 to 1 odds he's still doing it!  I'm taking all bets within reason! Anybody want in on this action? Let me know, I'll check back!

Suckers bet, your proposal doesn't specify where you'll be selling.  Once eBay cans your account, you can just move to some other selling platform.

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

Suckers bet, your proposal doesn't specify where you'll be selling.  Once eBay cans your account, you can just move to some other selling platform.

Its not a sucker's bet! I'm saying the guy using the user id name ton-84 will still be selling on Ebay come December 1st! That's the bet! I didn't say under a different name or website, I'm talking strictly E bay alone under his user Id. That's the bet! 

4 minutes ago, Vietnam67 said:

Its not a sucker's bet! I'm saying the guy using the user id name ton-84 will still be selling on Ebay come December 1st! That's the bet! I didn't say under a different name or website, I'm talking strictly E bay alone under his user Id. That's the bet! 

ton-84 is not the username in question.