• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tonfulle-84 Stan Lee forgeries on eBay
5 5

369 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@James J Johnson

Looks like @Vietnam67 had you confused with someone else on "the bet".... it's on page 9 of the thread...we're in lol

:foryou:

edit and page 10 of the following thread is where it's asked about the bet for reference...

And that's not his only confusion:

"My father was, He was wounded in action at Khe Sanh. He was in the 26th Marine Division".

It's either the 1st or 3rd Batallion, the 3rd or 5th Division, the 26th Marine Regiment, or 26th Marines for short, to say nothing of which company, if he was wounded in action at Khe Sanh.. A little homework before attempting fake valor is typically recommended.

Edited by James J Johnson

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@James J Johnson

Looks like @Vietnam67 had you confused with someone else on "the bet".... it's on page 9 of the thread...we're in lol

:foryou:

edit and page 10 of the following thread is where it's asked about the bet for reference...

How did that bet quote get attributed to me?

On 2/20/2018 at 8:19 PM, Vietnam67 said:

Well Johnson I see your boy's still selling his garbage! I tell ya what Johnson, I'm will to make you a bet right now! This is February, I bet you that he's still selling his garbage in December! That's 10 months! How much do you want to wager? I'll tell you what else I'll do, I'll give you 2 to 1 odds he's still doing it!  I'm taking all bets within reason! Anybody want in on this action? Let me know, I'll check back!

@James J Johnson no one ever agreed to the bet i don't think..... but vietnam tried :sorry: 

10 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

How did that bet quote get attributed to me?

i edited the original post.... james j kmew who it was though...

i'm not sure if it was a board malfunction, but it was bad timing.... :download:

3 minutes ago, Vietnam67 said:

Mr. Adamantium you are correct! I couldn't get any action! I was even giving good odds!

lol no worries (thumbsu it was a slow Saturday, i vaguely remembered it....

quite a few pages to look through though haha

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
spelling

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 6:51 PM, 1950's war comics said:

you need to post more and liven the place up !!

Ok War I'm Here Tonight~ Let's get this show started, Shall We? I see Mr. Ton, I will use for short recently sold a Lee with a Kirby comic! Anyways, the guy who purchased the comic sent the comic into PSA! And It passed authentication! The guy is now selling it for an even higher price on Ebay then TON sold it for! So we can now tell Mr. Johnson he doesn't need to rant and rave anymore! lolllll, Mr. Ton has PSA backing him! :cry: 

24 minutes ago, Vietnam67 said:

Ok War I'm Here Tonight~ Let's get this show started, Shall We? I see Mr. Ton, I will use for short recently sold a Lee with a Kirby comic! Anyways, the guy who purchased the comic sent the comic into PSA! And It passed authentication! The guy is now selling it for an even higher price on Ebay then TON sold it for! So we can now tell Mr. Johnson he doesn't need to rant and rave anymore! lolllll, Mr. Ton has PSA backing him! :cry: 

Ok War, New Update, lol, I just went back and looked at Johnson's remark, He Stated that none of the authenticating company's such as PSA or JSA would pass any of his garbage! LOLLLL, I guess he was wrong again! (Johnson and a few others will make a statement, How does this guy sleep at night?) My reply would be: With a Sack Full of Cash under his pillow! LOLLLL,:flipbait:

1 hour ago, Vietnam67 said:

Ok War, New Update, lol, I just went back and looked at Johnson's remark, He Stated that none of the authenticating company's such as PSA or JSA would pass any of his garbage! LOLLLL, I guess he was wrong again! (Johnson and a few others will make a statement, How does this guy sleep at night?) My reply would be: With a Sack Full of Cash under his pillow! LOLLLL,:flipbait:

You should post links to the auction and comments, if you can.

7 hours ago, Vietnam67 said:

Which book? Is it in his feedback? Picture still online? How do you know if PSA authenticated anything of his? I don't see anything anywhere to that effect. Evidence please?

9 hours ago, Vietnam67 said:

And BTW, do you remember my post above, at the top of this page?

"My father was, He was wounded in action at Khe Sanh. He was in the 26th Marine Division".

It's either the 1st or 3rd Batallion, the 3rd or 5th Division, the 26th Marine Regiment, or 26th Marines for short, to say nothing of which company, if he was wounded in action at Khe Sanh.. A little homework before attempting fake valor is typically recommended.

You never addressed this, did you? How about we address this as well as Tonfulle-84's endless supply of Kirby and Lee autographs on bargain box quality dreck?

"Sack of cash"!!  Small time Charlie. A flim-flam selling Lee autos at $20 per pop. "Sack of cash!" :roflmao:

Let's talk some about your father/s stint at Khe Sanh in the 26th Marine Division.

Good day

Here is the link of an item from Ebay of Tonfulle-84's forged Kirby and Stan signed item. It SUPPOSEDLY passed PSA/DNA Authentication;

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stan-Lee-Jack-Kirby-Signed-Marvel-Super-Heros-Comic-PSA-DNA-AUTHENTIC-AUTO/303107619004?hash=item46929f38bc:g:SQ4AAOSwCINcmVBg

The LOA states it was certified March of this year. However, verifying the letter on PSACard.com, the LOA comes as a DUD. It couldn't be found in the PSA/DNA database.

https://www.psacard.com/cert/af08476/

So. Either the

1. Ebay Seller is selling a forged letter certification of a forged item

OR

2. PSA/DNA got wind of the forgery, rescinded their certification, but the Ebay seller still lists the item nonetheless