• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tonfulle-84 Stan Lee forgeries on eBay
5 5

369 posts in this topic

Just now, kav said:

Better feedback that wouldnt be removed would be "8 days to create label.  messages unanswered.  Item never received."
That would not have been removed by ebay.

That was only the beginning! More obstacles followed. I would have needed 500 characters instead of 80 to be more specific.

Just now, James J Johnson said:

That was only the beginning! More obstacles followed. I would have needed 500 characters instead of 80 to be more specific.

thats plenty tho for future potential buyers.

main goal is impacting miscreant feedback score.  You could just post one word and accomplish that.  Dont get mission creep.

Edited by kav

2 hours ago, kav said:

wow he has very few books up now, only one 'sig'.

His Greg Land is also probably fake.  Con Ton's version -- https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fantastic-Four-1-NM-9-4-SIGNED-BY-GREG-LAND-348-HOMAGE-COVER-VARIANT-L-K/133393806629?hash=item1f0ee3f525:g:R2QAAOSwpEtdj1f2

Real Greg Land -- https://www.ebay.com/itm/223990509515

oh my god lol, I am an awful person. I laughed out loud with these and I know it's wrong.

Clearly the poor man should have enjoyed his twilight years on a beach somewhere isolated, not slavishly hunched over a table, struggling to get a signature on paper...

These signatures are sad. The whole thing is sad.

3 minutes ago, bobotski said:

With various (and degrading) variants of his signature, the yellow label is the only thing I can truly trust anymore.

Bingo. #1 answer. And sellers like the flim-flam autograph man here are the reason why sig series Lee autos will continue their upward trends in accruing value. 

On 6/24/2020 at 9:55 AM, Keys_Collector said:

How do you even verify a Stan Lee signature when his signature when from bad to worse during his later years?

AVENGERS-1-CGC-5.5-OW-FRONT-SIG-SERIES.jpeg.561f3a8a8acb0a9fbfd0ea2e124a65cb.jpeg

image.jpeg.578676da48c8b551929854dbf0b046fa.jpeg

image.jpeg.213730366e4f19ad4bd472f828b71cd0.jpeg

image.jpeg.f2c9aa664ade5a593e5c401b27b0a80d.jpeg

imageproxy.jpg

IMG_0375.PNG.6570e4161a23bb24dadab8cd7768c778.png

You can’t.  I wouldn’t even touch SS books from the last decade.  If I were shopping for a Stan Lee SS, it would have to have been signed pre-2010.2c

40 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

You can’t.  I wouldn’t even touch SS books from the last decade.  If I were shopping for a Stan Lee SS, it would have to have been signed pre-2010.2c

That's a bit shortsighted, there are plenty of quality Stan yellow labels out there that were signed post-2010.

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

That's a bit shortsighted, there are plenty of quality Stan yellow labels out there that were signed post-2010.

Probably the majority of the sig series Lees were signed 2013 to the end of the line, I would think. I never researched frequency of dates, but to me, it looked like demand for sig series Lees took a jump around his 90th birthday, as well as demand for sig series signed books of all artists and creators taking a jump around that same time. Be interesting to see a year by year breakdown of all sig series Stans produced.

2 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

My post was unnecessarily  harsh on post-2010 books, and could have been worded better.:shy:

:foryou:

Shame on You

An acquaintance of mine just discovered this forum after he had already ordered books from Tonfulle-84. Sadly its past the Ebay return item period and he and his friend are the two recent people who placed negative feedback on his Ebay page. Anyways they are spreading Tonfulle's real name and address in case you see him posting items on FB, IG and other sites/app. I don't know if its allowed in this forum but here it is : Tonfulle-84 real name and address : Anthony Fuller 62 Keelie Hall Rd. Montgomery AL 36108